Mastering Of Scar Symmetrys New LP (Vid)

trym^^

Nov 15, 2005
berlin
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2-t4P4X1I4&feature=related[/ame]

pretty cool vid, whats inside those racks?

I can't believe anyone uses the Roger Nichols Inspector stuff. For me it's almost impossible to get a good reading on the Frequency Analyzer with that.

Then again, compared to good hardware Analyzer's all the software I tried so far fails :(

what i learned from this vid:
it aint a bad thing to gently wipe your
gear before getting down to work.
oh well maybe its just a neurosis of his.
anybody identify some stuff inside his main rack?

Should that room be treated better/more, like bass traps in the corners? I guess its fine. What the hell do I know. The songs sound really cool.

Outboard gear used on the new album was Millennia NSEQ-2 and Smart C2. The rest is top top top top secret!!! :Smokin:
No corny tjouuube products were used in the mastering of this album, I assure you! UAD Precision Limiter was not used, just there for level monitoring.

Also want to thank Andy for basically selling me the C2 once upon a time. Me like!

Outboard gear used on the new album was Millennia NSEQ-2 and Smart C2. The rest is top top top top secret!!! :Smokin:
No corny tjouuube products were used in the mastering of this album, I assure you! UAD Precision Limiter was not used, just there for level monitoring.

Also want to thank Andy for basically selling me the C2 once upon a time. Me like!

Oh Well! Look who's here ... I love this board.
C'mon, spill the beans already, more info on the mastering process!