Mastering quality of the new album.

[KOTNO]Narrot said:
hehe...but cool noise...i like noumenon,,,,it's the cilldown before seed awakening...

the century media guys are total dickheads...do you have the limited thing? i mean the jewelcase is cool, but hey what's the point of just adding a DVD with thee videoclips and two livevids which have been all released before? i hope nevermore sign by nuclear blast and tour with meshuggah..that'd be kickass.

Why would you hope that? Nuclear Blast and CM are partners... what good will that do them?

Geez... some people just do not know...

And your comment earlier about EOR being raw and heavy.... what shit!! That's the same crap Metallica said about St. Anger....

the version i bought is fucking horrible. the volume rises and lowers randomly, it peaks often, and the overall sound is really bad

PaIIarAndersVisa said:
the version i bought is fucking horrible. the volume rises and lowers randomly, it peaks often, and the overall sound is really bad

This band is my wife's favorite and she's sitting in the other room listening and she says it sounds good in there as it just sounds far away whereas sitting in the same room you can hear the fuzziness..

Charles said:
Managed to pick the new album up Saturday at HMV, and while I think it's a great album (Nevermore being my fav metal band), the masternig quality is horrible! It really does sound like a copy from a tape, or a low quality mp3, or even like radio.
It is really, really poor. Like they recorded with a blanket over top of all the mics.

Nevermore is also my fav band which is why I'm so pissed off at how they have let their music sound like shit! Sure you can have bad production but you draw the line when you can hardly stand listening to it, because that is a waste of music and enjoyment you could have had from it. I can get a better sound from my 4track at home which is no word of a lie!!! In fact I can get a better drum sound from my tape player built in mic. I get confused about which is being played- is that a fucken bass drum or a snare wouldnt have any idea sometimes! How could they have done this? In a state of shock. Why the hell would they get this Kelly Gray fag. Listened to an interview with Warrell on Tuesday and he said this poofter never even done or listened to metal!!!!!!!!! Being in metal band myself I will be staying as far away from that son of a bitch as I can.

The more I listen to the album, the more annoying it gets that it has such low sound quality.

I suppose it's too far in the realm of wishful thinking to hope they'd do another release with the quality cleaned up. Bleh.

the more i listen to it, the more and more it grows.
the production IS NOT THAT BAD.

truth is, ANYTHING that they do will forever be compared to DHIADW. the songs, the sound, the whole clarity of it was immense.

someone earlier made a great point: these songs are made for the live arena. there are some great options going: open with the title track. or open with track8 as a backing track then launch full on into track 9. how awesome would that be? track 3 can follow just about any song that they could play. these songs fit SO well into a NM setlist.

bottom line: it's a quality disc (IMO)