Master's Apprentices

I don't understand all of the Deliverance dissing either. I don't think Wreath is that awesome...but the rest of the album is! Not my favourite Opeth album, but Master's Apprentices is one of my favourite Opeth songs

The speed of Deliverance is the reason I love it the most - Lopez's finest hour. The best part of Master's is Mike's first singing part, it just sounds so creepy yet warm.

Deliverance certainly is a grower, I wasn't as impressed with it initially as I was say Still Life and Mornignrise, but then the same can be said for BWP and I now love them all.

Masters apprentices also has one of the best outros ever...........nuff said

masters apprentices has to be one of opeths best songs. it mixes some of their best mellow music with some of their best hard metal. mikael shows his vocal versitility once again and martin lopez is stunning. i agree... best outro EVER.

Yeah i reckon this song is the new Black Rose Immortal. Plus, the absolute BEST bit of this song is how it breaks into heavy after the acoustic section. The two or so lines that Akerfeldt grunts here is awesome, and that riff that explodes at this point is fuckn mad!

Fuck, I don't see why people are against Wreath. It's pure genious and has such a huge atmosphere. Awesome song!

Yoda said:
Fuck, I don't see why people are against Wreath. It's pure genious and has such a huge atmosphere. Awesome song!

I submit to Wreath!
It's a kickass song but it just took me a few listenings to realize how good it
is. I really enjoy that it's one of the heaviest songs - in my opinion - and that
I still like it so much! I usually want mellow interludes, acoustic breaks and
stuff like that. I think this song only has one tiny interlude and that's a short
break with evil wind, percussion and guitar sounds! Another thing to dig is the
solos in this piece! Outstanding!

:worship: ALL HAIL THE DELIVERANCE ALBUM! :headbang:

I think Fair Judgement is Deliverance's weak spot and it's not even weak... Wreath is badass and as for Master's Apprentice - my favorite song by Opeth.