Master's Apprentices

LordHypnos said:
suprising it took this long for fanboys to figure this stuff out. ive been a prog fan for many many years, but i wouldnt dare share this info with the fanboys here in hopes that maybe one genre related to opeth loosely wouldnt be completely whored out with kids hoping with every pathetic fanboy thread of their being...that they might find more bands like opeth....when in many cases, these bands are a lot better than opeth anyway. :Smug:

Now your just getting cocky..

LordHypnos said:
suprising it took this long for fanboys to figure this stuff out. ive been a prog fan for many many years, but i wouldnt dare share this info with the fanboys here in hopes that maybe one genre related to opeth loosely wouldnt be completely whored out with kids hoping with every pathetic fanboy thread of their being...that they might find more bands like opeth....when in many cases, these bands are a lot better than opeth anyway. :Smug:
You seem to know a lot. Also, you seem to be a little bit better than the rest of us. Good goin laddy

It's obvious! The song is about a person dying, my mother could have fugured that out. The character dying. Together with all the other people on earth, he's an apprentice to the great master (God? :) ) which he is about to meet when he's pacing the unknown roads.

I wrote that just for the heck of it. Now when I read it through it kind of makes sense :D

osse87 said:
It's obvious! The song is about a person dying, my mother could have fugured that out. The character dying. Together with all the other people on earth, he's an apprentice to the great master (God? :) ) which he is about to meet when he's pacing the unknown roads.

I wrote that just for the heck of it. Now when I read it through it kind of makes sense :D

An apprentice of God? what makes you think that?