Matricide or A future Unsertain

A

Aron Iceland

Well These songs are some of my favorites, but then again....So is every song and lyric they´ve ever put out. (including the Sanctuary stuff, that stuff rules!)

Well the question is : ,, What would you prefer listening to at home or wherever you listen to Nevermore? (the greatest of the great)
1) Matricide
Or
2) A Future Uncertain

I really didn´t want to give a reply on my own thread but fuck it right :)

I would sure as hell go for Matricide as well .

You guys must have listened to Sanctuary right?
Well I really would like to have an oppinion on theyr stuff. Especially a song called Termination Force. Fucking awsome vocals man! I know this is a Nevermore forum but what the hell is all that other crap doing in here anyway? Somebody asking if you know something about a god damn laptop?!?!?!?! (LMFAO)

Well cheers on the behalf of every Nevermore and Sanctuary fan from Iceland :)

This forum is as much off-topic as it is nevermore related, so we all like to chat about non-related stuff.

Also, most folks here are massive sanctuary fans :D

Well I could have guessed that everybody was a monster Sanctuary fan :)
They kinda fell unto my cd player about 10 years ago, found a cd in my friends brothers´s room and got totally hipnotyzed from that point on . well lets just tell it as it is, I listen to Nevermore and Sanctuary 80% of the time I listen to music...(the other 20% are when I´m getting waisted with my friends)
The first song I´ve ever heard that was as powerful and mindgrabbing, was Future tense. That kinda knocked me off my feet. And after that....Well you know the rest....Headbanging Nevermore fans like me :)

well Will Bozarth, I wouldn´t go that far, but yea I love that song dude :)
(Aron is playing Die for my sins atm)
I´d like to say cheers to everyone here right now and those who view this crappy thread :) SKÁL dudes and dudettes!! ! ! Getting pretty shitfaced as it is...(it´s 18:43 here by the way, whats the time difference from the usa?) Dont laugh I´m new :)