How does Metal music inspire you?!

But if you are true metal, why do you come here and post it? Why do you feel it's important to impose your feeling of metalness upon us? Unless you were just trying to share a feeling and it came across like you were trying to be all holier than thou. Now I must ask, you come to the NEVERMORE forum and ask the questions you do? Make the link - Nevermore forum is filled with fans of nevermore. Likelihood is they are true *blank* (fill in the blank (5 letter word) )

Wohoo, sorry that I was interested in other people´s opinions about a passion that we´re sharing!
But, okay, next thread I´m gonna open will be about valuable french furniture, or something like that :yuk:

Fuck that "I want to be holier and more "true" than anyone" - shit!!!
Don´t put words into my mouth that I never used.

Yes, amazing! This is indeed a Nevermore-forum full of Nevermore-fans, so what kind of questions do you expect here, if not about Nevermore or Metal in general??

King Chaos said:
Metal consumes me 24/7 pretty much. I listen to it, I play it and I write it constantly. My dream is to be in a band that can tour, signed or not and just play for weird and wonderful fellow metallers all over the world. But if you are true metal, why do you come here and post it? Why do you feel it's important to impose your feeling of metalness upon us? Unless you were just trying to share a feeling and it came across like you were trying to be all holier than thou. Now I must ask, you come to the NEVERMORE forum and ask the questions you do? Make the link - Nevermore forum is filled with fans of nevermore. Likelihood is they are true *blank* (fill in the blank (5 letter word) )

You have to chill out. It was a simple question to us

Will Bozarth said:
You have to chill out. It was a simple question to us
I don't know what gave you the impression I wasn't chilled out. I asked her some questions in return to answering her questions.

She didn't quite understand me clearly - @twistedsister: I wasn't putting words in your mouth, I was refering to your attitude, one which I found to be newbish. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
How does Metal music inspire you?! Does it at all?
Do you LIVE Metal? Or ist it just some sort of hobby shit for you?
I just felt with that she was denouncing peoples devotion to metal, especially after the way she reacted to some harmless fun in her other thread about wanting to meet the band.