does anyone use ear plugs?

Sexi Alexi 94

Oct 10, 2006
i was playing my brothers guitar amp today and had it probably too loud and my ears were hurting after :erk: . also when i go to concerts sometimes my ears hurt after because its loud, and they will hurt for like 3 days after sometimes and i can hear a quiet noise when im lying down to go to sleep. :erk: so do any of you wear ear plugs , is it a good idea, does anyone else 's ears hurt after playing guitar loud or seeing a music concert? thanks :headbang:

Reactions: Sock puppet
I don't go to a show without ear plugs.

Also, if your brothers amp was too loud. TURN THE FUCKING VOLUME DOWN. Most amps will work with the volume low.

MajestikMøøse;5696657 said:
WHAT I CAN'T HEAR WHAT YOU'RE SAYING YOULL HAVE TO SPEAK UP

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I do, but that's because one of my ears has been ringing nonstop for over a year now.

that sucks i hope it gets better. why did it start ringing? did you go to a doctor? where do you get earplugs, i saw some in the grocery store but maybe they are not the best kind:confused:

also i was wondering when bands play like 20 tour days in a row or something and they dont wear earplugs i noticed, well some bands do, but some dont. wouldnt they go deaf or hurt their ears or something by hearing loud music so much?

that sucks i hope it gets better. why did it start ringing? did you go to a doctor? where do you get earplugs, i saw some in the grocery store but maybe they are not the best kind:confused:

It started ringing due to some damn keyboard player in a local band that I didn't even really care about. It was November 25 of last year, and ever since that night there has been slight ringing in my left ear. Most background noise is loud enough to drown it out, and on several occasions I have thought that it stopped. I can hear it when I lay down to sleep at night though, and that slight buzz is enough to convince me to protect what little hearing I might have left when I get older.

I never used ear plugs, but my boyfriend did at some point - mainly the ones I stole at some airplane.

I knew a guy who shoved a tic-tac candy in each of his ears at some concert and then couldn't get it out so he had to be driven to ER. I know too much retarded people

I've worn ear plugs for excessively loud bands *namely Manowar, Motorhead and SunnO))) and the like* but it's really based upon the venue and what I know of the band and loudness.