Matt is inthe house!

Konehead V - A New Breed of World Domination?!?

Sorry couldn't resist. Toast may be even more toasty soon...
:p

Welcome to the boards Matt!!! C Ya at ProgPower!!!
:hotjump:

Demonspell said:
Welcome to UM...can't wait to hear New Breed, although I've heard that the band wasn't happy with the drum sound... :(
Sorry It took so long for me to respond.
I told you im a rookie at this. Anyway I havent heard the final mix and mastered copy
yet. Dustin said they were having problems with the bass drum sounds. Im hoping for the best DEMON.

\m/
Matt

Mr Toast said:
Konehead V - A New Breed of World Domination?!?

Sorry couldn't resist. Toast may be even more toasty soon...
:p

Welcome to the boards Matt!!! C Ya at ProgPower!!!
:hotjump:
Sorry it took me so long to reply to you directly Im still trying to figure this thing out man. lol. By the way KoneheadV A New Breed of World Domination will definately be the name of my side project. lol. Thanks for the idea Toast you rule.
\m/
Matt

OmDave said:
Matt,
Welcome! Hay what can you tell us about your kit and what drummers do you admire?

Cheers

Whats up OmDave sorry it took so long to respond but Im retarded I cant figure this Webtv thing out Im a rookie... :lol:

Anyway, my kit is aTama rock star rack with 4 mounted toms 2 floor toms 2 bass drums and snare. Also 2 crashes 2 chinas a ride hi hat and 2 splashes and a zbell. :D

As for some of my favorite drummers: Richard Christy, Neal Peart, Mark Zonder, and Mike Portnoy to name a few. Thanks for the Welcome Omdave!

Peace Bro!
Matt (webtv retard) :loco: