Matt recording vocals for new demo

A good reason to follow the band on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/theocracyband), if you don't already. They only posted this video to FB (and Christian Metal Realm shared it).

If those without FB accounts can't view the video, someone did upload a version to YouTube. The video quality is less-than-perfect, but the audio quality seems all right:

Last edited by a moderator:
Just like anything Theocracy does, it's so catchy I haven't been able to stop listening to it since it was posted on Facebook.

Those vocal choruses.... where does he get these beautiful vocal choruses??
I really like the lyrics therein as well; seems I "discovered" Theocracy at a really good time for a fan - plenty of older material to enjoy, with a new album likely drawing near :)
Hope more demo's appear online...

"Behold (BEHOLD) what a mystery" lol. It's hard to not listen to that video every once in a while. Gotta stop myself so I don't spoil that part of the song whenever the album comes out. Super excited.

You know when Matt/Theocracy makes music it's always great and has high standards from themselves to be held up to. And they've only been getting better. I know the "I Am" audio video has 300,000+ views. I'm hoping whatever music they upload next will go into the 'millions' mark.

Wait until you all hear the music that goes around that awesome chorus! ;) It will surely be a Theocracy classic!

Presuming you are indeed the new drummer Patrick - congratulations! As far as this song, others or any other Theocracy news... is there anything more you can tell us? I don't want to be pushy in any way, its just that the cumulative sound, style and theme of Theocracy is rather unique, something rare indeed these days and thus the reason(s) for attracting this new fan.

God Bless you and the band, families and all - looking forward to watching the groups evolution and production.

Rob

Presuming you are indeed the new drummer Patrick - congratulations! As far as this song, others or any other Theocracy news... is there anything more you can tell us? I don't want to be pushy in any way, its just that the cumulative sound, style and theme of Theocracy is rather unique, something rare indeed these days and thus the reason(s) for attracting this new fan.

God Bless you and the band, families and all - looking forward to watching the groups evolution and production.

Rob

This the new drummer Patrick lol. Thanks!

Well I can tell you we are working on new material. Out of all the songs I have heard, they all are unique in that one song cannot be claimed to be too similar to another. Some are more aggressive and speedy (the song from that video is actually quite intense outside of the melodic chorus), some are more melodic. Expect to continue to hear what you have come to love about Theocracy. All I will say for now!

Well I can tell you we are working on new material. Out of all the songs I have heard, they all are unique in that one song cannot be claimed to be too similar to another. Some are more aggressive and speedy (the song from that video is actually quite intense outside of the melodic chorus), some are more melodic. Expect to continue to hear what you have come to love about Theocracy. All I will say for now!

Well Patrick, Thank You very much for the update/ information!
Really looking forwards to what you guys create - doubtless, it will make me one happy white boy :)

Rob

Thanks for the update Pat! When can we expect the new album? Winter?

Thanks for the update Pat! When can we expect the new album? Winter?

No timeline yet on the new album, but we are working on new songs. We have a private show in a week for the Make-A-Wish Foundation and then Mid-Week Mayhem in a couple weeks. After these shows, I anticipate we will focus on new material. Best I can say for now.