Mattias IA Eklundh Clinic in Plainfield IL!

J-Dubya 777

It NEVER ends
Nov 7, 2004
Cheeseland USA
Sunday May 15, 2011 at the Plainfield School Of Music, Plainfield, IL
IA will be doing a clinic. Just IA, not Freak Kitchen, but there might be something in the works regarding that as well.... Details as soon as they are available, figured some of the Chicago area people might be interested :cool:

Think early September...nothing more solid than that. The Plainfield clinic is confirmed & made official by IA himself. Went there about a year and a half ago to see Guthrie Govan. Small-ish room. I'd make reservations as soon as they start taking them. :Spin: :headbang: :kickass:

Just sent my money tonight. Should be in the front row for this. Can't wait. I was at the venue a few weeks back when I was in the area. Definitely a very small intimate setting. Think classroom sized. Well worth the price!

I sadly won't be able to go to this, as I don't want to travel 7 hours to IL for it, but for those of you in the area, even if you AREN'T a guitar player, go see this. I saw him do his clinic at PP a few years ago when they last played, and I was blown away. I'm not a guitar player, or a musician at all for that matter (played drums in high school, but I don't really count that) and was still just awestruck as to how good this guy is and thoroughly entertained the entire time. Do yourself a favor and go.

I'd love to be there, but I don't think I can afford it. Al got hit with some major expenses lately, which has gouged into our ProgPower fund. So we'll be putting extra money towards rebuilding the funds for PP this year.

Just sent my money tonight. Should be in the front row for this. Can't wait. I was at the venue a few weeks back when I was in the area. Definitely a very small intimate setting. Think classroom sized. Well worth the price!

Cool to see you at the clinic! It was awesome! Working on the vid........:Spin:

EDIT: Here are a couple shots from the clinic. Happy Dub, IA, and friend Jimmy, and probably the best shot from the few pics I took....

IA1.JPG

IA2.JPG