May 17th, Norway's National Day

rafael

wannabe
Jun 8, 2003
Oslo, Norway
Visit site
Greeeeetings all!

Today is Norway's National Day, 17th of May. :D
This means, with other words, lots of bratwursts and beer (of course).

What's yer plan?

- rafael

Yes, have fun all you Norwegian people
It means that you have longer weekend and you didn't have to go to work (school) today? ............. great, I love that. That is more time for fun and doing more interesting things than work.

Today I'll go to my friends' pub to celebrate his quarter century birthday He will be surprised and proud that he was born in your National Day. Maybe we'll do some kind of NorwayParty - we though about it once. Maybe we'll dress like Vikings and play only norwegian music.

damn i want to have a norwegian party as well!
defended my final work about some of norways inhabitants, got enough to perhaps pass the year and spend my summer in norway relaxing :D
i'll have a norwegian icecream now and relax between the studying students at the river side :D
oh how warm is the sun

have fun, raf!

i am going to do some ironing, get my suitcase from the attick,and prepare for a few days in england...not bad

Allan said:
I bet that was the day you gained your independence from the mighty oppressor DENMARK. Or what?
:bah:

The day was okay for me, but there were lots of trouble for the police because the seniors were celebrating that they were almost finished with school. It ended up with lots of spilled beer, 2 raped girls (in a park 15min from me) and lots of arrestations. o_O