May 20th: Odin's Court Back in Baltimore!

OdinsCourt

Valhalla
Sep 26, 2003
MD, USA
www.odinscourtband.com
Date: Saturday, May 20, 2006
Time: 9:30pm - 2:00am
Street Adr: 8013 Philadelphia Ave.
City: Baltimore, MD 21237
Phone: 410-866-0101
Notes: Three Sets of Odin's Court originals and metal covers!

Me and the PA contingent were going to bring him a gift (I guess like a birthday card) or whatever.

Should be a helluva night! Andrea, Keith and I are looking forward to it! Odin's F*ckin Court rocks!

Well, despite technical difficuties (Craig's bass cabinet, Matt's Ibanez 7-string) the show was kick ass! I got the greatest picture in the world of Matt and I will share it with you all once I am able.

Rick was so happy he called us the night after to thank us for the support. Thanks buddy! You guys are always worth the trip.

It's awesome to have people appreciate your time and your support. Our feature on Odin's Court will rock the house and hopefully get you all noticed in a hurry! We appreciate YOUR SUPPORT! YOU GUYS RULE! :headbang:

Woah to those who missed that show! I still get over how great it was. Well worth the long drive.

Thanks to Matt, Rick, John, Sarvino, and Craig for there support, as RisingForcesUSA would never had happened without them.

Yes, it was indeed an excellent show. :worship: That shredfest between Matt and Rick was so awesome (my hubby's face was classic - :OMG: - heheh). I'm going to try to get to the July 1st show at Dick's with a couple of friends - I'll most likely be the lone representative of risingforcesusa. The Odin's Court guys are going to be sick of me! :lol:

Andrea

Hey, it's <Ronnie James Dio voice> ANDERAAA!!!! With her might sword and the dragon, and the rainbow!!!!!

My wife will probably be companying you on that trip, so although you'll be the only rep for the whole show, at least you'll have the wife of another rep:)

No fear! The rest of the crew will be there later (you and me, bro!) after Encompass tears the house down at Jaxx! Then we will be there to cheer on and hang out with our favorite Maryland prog metallers!

I LOVE THIS JOB! :headbang:

Death Metal Cookie Monster said:
Hey, it's <Ronnie James Dio voice> ANDERAAA!!!! With her might sword and the dragon, and the rainbow!!!!!

My wife will probably be companying you on that trip, so although you'll be the only rep for the whole show, at least you'll have the wife of another rep:)

So, Kieth, the Evil Dragon Lord, we meet again. Prepare to meet thy doom as I shoot rainbows at you from my eyes... HAAA!! I cracked up when I saw your post! I wonder if Kathy Jo will ever know what she started...

That will be awesome if Lori's joins me/us -- can't wait!

Snowy Owl said:
No fear! The rest of the crew will be there later (you and me, bro!) after Encompass tears the house down at Jaxx! Then we will be there to cheer on and hang out with our favorite Maryland prog metallers!

I LOVE THIS JOB! :headbang:

Yeah, Andrea, Lori, and I talked about it saturday night. I do not want to miss OC final set.

lilac09657 said:
So, Kieth, the Evil Dragon Lord, we meet again. Prepare to meet thy doom as I shoot rainbows at you from my eyes... HAAA!! I cracked up when I saw your post! I wonder if Kathy Jo will ever know what she started...

That will be awesome if Lori's joins me/us -- can't wait!

[in Eric Adams voice] I'm so metal my metal is metal!!!! METAL!!!!!!!!