May US Tour?

That's like the closest place to Buffalo in the US they are going to play (70 miles/an hour away), I'm sure you can get on a bus or some shit - 70 miles against more if you wanted to go elsewhere.

I'm thinking of doing Chicago, SF and LA on this tour along with some dates on East Coast (already got plane tickets from SF to LA - this shit is INSANE, just $60 after all taxes, which is the same price (and even a little less) then a train from PHL to NYC).

My money situation was better a year ago, but this kind of tour doesn't happen that often. Now I just need to get Yau on board and make him quit whining as well :D

I didn't mean insane, in the sense of an unaccomplishable feat. I meant insane, in the sense of the timing in which they are arriving, and the proximity in relation to where i live.

I can drive there, but need a good amount of work done to my car. Too much work to just get on the thruway and gun it to Rochester. About four hundred dollars worth of work. I currently am not working. So that is kind of a strech.

However, i might be getting a job soon! So that would settle this. And then i can quit whinning. :loco:

Damn, man thats some traveling commitment!

That's just an idea so far, for now - I'm dreading the visit to HR Block, since I will owe a ton of money (nothing compared to 2009 though :D).

Stuff I'm going to do with money I have left? I will blow it on another iPad, sleeve tattoos and traveling =)

That's just an idea so far, for now - I'm dreading the visit to HR Block, since I will owe a ton of money (nothing compared to 2009 though :D).

Stuff I'm going to do with money I have left? I will blow it on another iPad, sleeve tattoos and traveling =)

Damn that sucks. I've only experienced owing tax money once. And it wasn't even that much.

Niceness, i've never traveled beyond Kentucky. And that was only for a couple hours!

Since they are in Chicago on the 21st and Winnipeg on the 23rd, their middle stop I would venture to guess being Sauget, IL or Minneapolis, MN.

However Epic! (Formerly Quest Club) is booked on the 22nd, as is Station 4 and First Avenue in Minneapolis. Unless they're playing a new venue, those are out of the question.

Pop's in Sauget is open on that day, and I am hoping so very much that they play that show. I just hope the 22nd isn't an off day and I'm reading too much into things.

I'll be at Philly show. Yuck line up, but whatever. I'm just happy to see DT headline again-haven't seen that since early 07!

I'm also hoping they'll ask the fans to choose the set-list, but I'm kind of scared for that...

Oh right, of course you did. Ok,so how many shows are we going to do?

Bahaha, I dunno about your crew, but my crue is hitting Jaxx and PHL, MAYBE Long Island date.

Chicago, Seattle, San Francisco and LA are in the pipeline :)

What? I need a vacation and have friends I haven't seen for years on the West Coast :p

Bahaha, I dunno about your crew, but my crue is hitting Jaxx and PHL, MAYBE Long Island date.

Chicago, Seattle, San Francisco and LA are in the pipeline :)

What? I need a vacation and have friends I haven't seen for years on the West Coast :p

Hmm....I may do Jaxx and the LI show, so long as it doesn't interfere with my MDF plans.

I was wrong, it turns out there is no Cleveland date on this one. I guess DT feels the same way about Cleveland.

True story: I have never been to Cleveland, and I don't know anyone from Cleveland. But, if I had to choose a nearby city to spend a weekend in, it would be Chicago. Is there anything interesting in Cleveland?

Rock is dead they say, long live rock :headbang:

That's odd, the last time I was there the theme of the hall was metal music
they change things/everything evey 6 months
My fav. when it was Jimi Hendrix and Elvis was a close second
Back in the day, I went to Cleveland to see/hear Rammstein
and bumped into several R+ bandmembers at the hall
You write long winded posts but the more I read them the less you seem to know
you're like danny nothing but a language bully
god bless and have a great day -