May US Tour?

another date on the US headline trek is now confirmed ...
May 16: Allston, MA - Harper's Ferry -

Awesome, I was hoping they'd come back to MA. Saw them at House of Blues earlier this year when they were supporting KE. About time I get to seem them headline. :)

May 31: San Francisco, CA - Slim's
June 1: Los Angeles, CA - Key club

Oh boy :D

Now just need to figure out how to get from SF to LA after the show; didn't see friends in SF for a very long time, and really want to make it to the Rainbow properly this time =)

I think Farmingdale ,N.Y. is the closest their going to be to buffalo. Its about 1000 miles round trip. I'm unemployed, and i dont have another person to go with.

This clearly isn't going to happen for me.

Anyone have an idea as too how many dates this tour will consist of ? Theres a huge gap between the 16th and 31st that likly will be filled with dates. They gotta hit Cleveland right?

If so, that heightens my chances of going.

Anyone have an idea as too how many dates this tour will consist of ? Theres a huge gap between the 16th and 31st that likly will be filled with dates. They gotta hit Cleveland right?

If so, that heightens my chances of going.

I heard a whisper about a date in one of the Midwest cities around the 20th. Charting the dates from the 17th and 19th posted above, they will be pointed in the direction of Cleveland. If they hit Cleveland and miss Detroit (which is likely), then I will probably be traveling.

But, they could also be headed straight for Chicago. Or the other side of the country. No sense guessing this early!

I think somebody (probably from one of those bands) posted that somewhere, like youtube or myspace. I remember checking one of the bands out (I think Mutiny Within), but being pretty unimpressed.

I think somebody (probably from one of those bands) posted that somewhere, like youtube or myspace. I remember checking one of the bands out (I think Mutiny Within), but being pretty unimpressed.

Yeah I saw Mutiny Within with Arch Enemy, Arsis and Exodus, I thought they were pretty boring. I can't seem to remember anything of their show, so I guess that says it all.

Mutiny Within is ok. There a little sporadic.

The Absence is pretty good. However i only know of their first album. From Your Grave. It was great effort. That album doesn't get enough attention from me for some reason. I think the production is sub-par.

Last edited by a moderator:
At the last St. Louis show, back on the 15th Mikael said they would be back for their headline. Just trying to figure out where that date would fall.

I saw The Absence a couple of years ago when they toured with Amon Amarth. They were great, lots of energy and they play some good music.

Mutiny Within and Threat Signal however... :erk:

Good news for our friends in the fine cities of San Fransisco, New york and Los angeles - we'll visit you on the upcoming North american headline tour.

Will there be a New York City date (May 15 is still empty), or did they mean Farmingdale?

I have no car and since Farmingdale is on a Sunday (and public transportation is especially bad on the weekends), I'll have to go all the way to Philly. :mad:

edit: going to Philly

more dates ...
May 17: Montreal, QC - Foufounes electriques
May 19: Quebec city, QC - Theatre imperial
May 20: Torondo, ON - Opera house
May 21: Chicago, IL - Reggie's rock club
May 23: Winnipeg, MB - Pyramid cabaret
May 24: Regina, SK - The exchange
May 25: Edmonton, AB - The starlite room
May 26: Calgary, AB - The republik

support ... THREAT SIGNAL and MUTINY WITHIN