maybe an idea for the web site

saxon747rock

Oct 19, 2003
york
Visit site
how about the web site lets say for example every 2 weeks or every month holding compertitions for us fans lets say have 20 or 30 questions just on saxon we maybe say email our answers to vince and the ones who get em all right go into a hat and the first three drawn out get to win saxon goddies maybe signed ones as well at times you no cds vidio shirts whatever saxon goodies there might be and it will give us saxon fans something to do on this site.

what do you peeps think ? :worship:

Think we'd discussed something similar a year ago or so, and the thing is is that there's one person (Vince) who runs the official website. And he hasn't got any time to do big competitions and extras, at least not very often. I'm not absolutely sure of this now though, things might have changed. Vince?

Crusader said:
Think we'd discussed something similar a year ago or so, and the thing is is that there's one person (Vince) who runs the official website. And he hasn't got any time to do big competitions and extras, at least not very often. I'm not absolutely sure of this now though, things might have changed. Vince?
Still the same. The other problem is the band live all over Europe, so to actually pin anyone down and get stuff - this is the problem. The prizes before tend to be standard t-shirts CDs etc, but there are no new t-shirts until the tour and the new CD later in the year!