MAYH - Original Candlelight Pressing

Demilich

Remember
Apr 24, 2003
Toronto, Canada
I'm interested in selling mine, and was wondering if anyone was interested? I know there are some collectors around here somewhere. This is the one with no logo on the front, sticker on the jewel case, you know... The front case itself is in a bit rough shape.. some cracks/scuffs, but the disc is fine, minor scratches that don't affect play at all. I'm listening to it right now :) Here's a pic I took a few minutes ago.

forebay006.jpg

Demilich said:
I'm interested in selling mine, and was wondering if anyone was interested? I know there are some collectors around here somewhere. This is the one with no logo on the front, sticker on the jewel case, you know... The front case itself is in a bit rough shape.. some cracks/scuffs, but the disc is fine, minor scratches that don't affect play at all. I'm listening to it right now :) Here's a pic I took a few minutes ago.

forebay006.jpg

Very very fucking interested man, PM me.

This is going to end up as an EBay auction in a couple of days, once I get shipping prices from the post office. Good luck, guys! I hope you're still interested!