Is the original pressing of "For funerals to come..." a rarity?

LESS THAN 100 MADE.....VERY RARE.....I happened opon one this year....I would say that this is one of the MOST rare Katatonia artifacts....Maybe the colored demos are the only other things that I can think of at the moment that have so few copies out there.

I've seen the original version of For Funerals To Come over here in Brazil..., it's kinda tought decide if it's worth to pay a huge amount of money (considering that here in Brazil, all those stuff are sold as "import")...

I might buy it in a next future :)

Deliverance6 said:
ummmm.....I have done some research and know why you must know....and in that case I take back everythig I said....its worth nothing and you should not buy it ;) lolz

Yer just saying that to discourage him from grabbing a copy before you do :tickled:

Corpinen said:
Goddamn, didn't get the copy as the auction closed while I wasn't online. Well, the winning bid was 6,5 e... That's that then, better luck next time, eh!?

Thats FUCKED UP!!!! How bout this...the next time before you bid why dont you check out a site called ESNIPE.....I have yet to lose ONE bid....shit....Im giving away my secrets....oh well..