Is the original pressing of "For funerals to come..." a rarity?

Good question, the missing track of the VE sessions is supposed to be on this "Black Session" compilation, so I guess there isn't going to be any kind of extra stuff for the digi. Another song was lost 'cause of a hard drive crash, if I recall it correctly...

Jinn said:
Hell fucking yes!

*looks at checklist...*
All I need is Sounds of Decay, Saw You Drown, and Teargas.
Then I shall be content.
Was the initial pressing of SoD a DIGI release? A guy on "Finnish Ebay" is selling one. Doesn't close until Jan 13th. How much would you Jinn, for example, pay for this?

Didn't get the Jhva Elohim meth.. The revival (Vic Records Vic-1) due to the guy going chicken shit on me and saying he doesn't want to sell it after all. Fcuk, I wonder when my luck turns on the Katatonia rarity aspect of my life... ;)

Corpinen said:
Was the initial pressing of SoD a DIGI release? A guy on "Finnish Ebay" is selling one. Doesn't close until Jan 13th. How much would you Jinn, for example, pay for this?
It only exists in digipak form. But there are 2 pressings, on the first the list of distributors (underneath the songtitles on the back) is printed very unclearly and is hardly readable. It's more rare than the 2nd version I believe.

MadTinus said:
It only exists in digipak form. But there are 2 pressings, on the first the list of distributors (underneath the songtitles on the back) is printed very unclearly and is hardly readable. It's more rare than the 2nd version I believe.
Yep, it's the first version alright. The guy selling the cd described the back cover just the way you did. So, how much is it worth?

Does it strike anyone else as weird that for the past few weeks, we've basically been discussing Katatonia collectors items and shit found on Ebay?

Jinn said:
Does it strike anyone else as weird that for the past few weeks, we've basically been discussing Katatonia collectors items and shit found on Ebay?

I saw that also, but the reason is just that Katatonia is silent for a while. We thought we coud get the DVD before 2005, but still got anyhthing. So we have money to spend in collectors I guess...

Jinn said:

I find this to be one of the coolest things to talk about....I have been studying about this shit for awhile now.....I would like to see this topic in the Katatonia Collection thread though.