MAYH re-issue

The re-issue has some bonus tracks on it. A couple covers, Celtic Frost and Iron Maiden songs. I'd recommend getting the one from century media, that's just the 9 original tracks. Since it's a concept album and all. Extra stuff kind of messes with it in my opinion.

You haven't purchased MAYH...YET? Are you crazy man? The greatest Opeth cd of all-time is out there just waiting for you to purchase, spin, and then become addicted to.

In my opinion , buy the Candlelight version (with the bonus tracks) . I like the covers of Celtic frost and Iron Maiden.

Originally posted by Hondo
The re-issue has some bonus tracks on it. A couple covers, Celtic Frost and Iron Maiden songs. I'd recommend getting the one from century media, that's just the 9 original tracks. Since it's a concept album and all. Extra stuff kind of messes with it in my opinion.

when the actual MAYH concept album finishes ...press STOP ....easy solution ...AND if you feel like it you could NOT press stop and listen to the 2 covers .....not as much of a problem as you make it out to be :)