MAYH

shark22

RuffRyda
Oct 18, 2004
I saw on the official opeth site that my arms, your hearse was released in 1997. But I have read in other places that it was released in 1998 (spring). Which year was it available for purchase? Just curious if that was a typo on part of opeth.com putting 1997 as the release year, when infact it was 1998. I am almost certian it was in 1998. That would be kind of neat if I corrected a mistake that the webmaster made.

FRUGiHOYi said:
my leg hurts
Yeah I expected responces like this. Heck it sounds funny to me. I just thought it was interesting seeing the official site saying 1997 when other places said someting else. Just wanted to point out a meaningless tidbit.

Has anyone noticed that Opeth's 2 longest albums, BWP and Del, both have a running time of 67:13? Creepy.

I do not feel like making another thread, since I have a similar question. I just recieved the Euro original Morningrise (candle015cd). It has a round black sticker on the jewel case "Extreme progressive metal from the Swedish gods...) on it. I went to www.metal-archives.com and it said that the first edition of this album had this sticker on it. What exactly do they mean by first edition (all candle015) releases since that was the original issue (not subsequent reissues), or only the very first and initial pressings of the (candle015)?