McCain Picks VP

A shame, all the same. Not for the ability to superdrink, but the inability to have one. Damned mental hold of addiction!

Indeed. It's not necessarily even addiction, I'm cerebral enough to talk myself out of most vices, I just happen to truly hate what alcohol does to me.

Well, drink to you is weed to me I guess. I'll just order you a root beer if we have dinner then.

Oh, it's not really a taste thing. I got a little tired of what alcohol did to me, so I decided to stop. No haughty excuses, I just feel better for not drinking.
:lol: I don't drink either, on occasion I'll have a beer to be social, because I like the taste, but I haven't been drunk in ages. I used to drink a lot however, but now I just don't care for it.

that's how everyone used to speak before MTV, Barney the Dinosaur, and Canada dumbed down the world.

MTV and Barney are both products of the USA, yet Canada is also to blame for dumbing down an entire generation :rolleyes: I like your logic! :D

Have you ever been curling? Fucking boring as shit to watch, but it's really fun to play. Don't knock it until you've tried it. And no, it's not common for every Canadian to go curling, in fact virtually no one curls, but I went a few times at this local country club thing when I was younger.

Sobriety is for The Sober. And by The Sober, I mean Nubians.

Fucking Nubians.

J-Type 327 Nubian?

800px-Royalstarship.jpg

Have you ever been curling? Fucking boring as shit to watch, but it's really fun to play. Don't knock it until you've tried it. And no, it's not common for every Canadian to go curling, in fact virtually no one curls, but I went a few times at this local country club thing when I was younger.

I've watched a bunch of Mexicans sweep an icy factory floor after part of a roof failed to do it's job in the middle of January. Under no means is sweeping on ice EVER good.