McCain Picks VP

What Republicans see when they think of Palin:

32542_1220226233526_123_343lo.jpg
lol wut? they see nothing?

That gun fucking rules in CoD4.

She's got my vote.

P.S. The gun sucks dick without the ACOG.

Depends on the gun. I find the silencer works OK with the AK, and occasionally other guns, but the assault rifles benefit more from a red dot sight or an acog.

Tony Perkins, head of the Family Research Council, a conservative advocacy group with strong evangelical ties, said: "Unfortunately, teenage pregnancy has become all too common in today's society regardless of a family's economic or social status. It is a problem that we remain committed to reducing through encouraging young people to practice abstinence."

So :lol: You tells kids not to fuck, they do anyways and get pregnant, and your solution it to encourage them not to fuck, and tell them birth control methods are wrong. No safe sex education = higher pregnancy. :rolleyes:

:lol: Are you drunk? You're acting kind of weird, although I haven't really been here that long to make such a claim. You just seem to be a little peculiar this evening, not quite your regular self.

Oh, it's not really a taste thing. I got a little tired of what alcohol did to me, so I decided to stop. No haughty excuses, I just feel better for not drinking.

:lol: Yep. The part I find hardest is when people expect me to drink them under a table, whether it be from former experiences with me or by nature of my being Scots-Irish, and I won't have a drink.

It disappoints people for some reason.