McCain Picks VP

I'm not saying that I want to go snuggle with them or anything, but they certainly don't deserve to die out.

polarbearsxc7.jpg

Yeah, I agree, I wasn't saying they shouldn't be protected because they're not cuddly.

They shouldn't be subjected to extinction, however.

In some places they are a real nuisance, though, and are a danger to themselves and others. I'm not saying they should be killed, but measures should be taken to ensure the welfare of the human populace as well as the bear populace.

My first duty station was at Elmendorf AFB in Anchorage, Alaska from 1997-2000...I know where she's from and I've been to Wasilla and to what we called "the valley". It's about an hour north of Anchorage but it's really in the middle of fucking nowhere. It's kinda cool at first but gets old really fast.

Every single person I met in Alaska was either extremely naive about the rest of the world or completely fucking nuts. Everyone lives in a bubble there.

They should be protected from extinction too keep the balance of our ecosystem. But I think they are pretty damn cute. I can't fathom why another human being would not care about an animal becoming extinct.

I'm not saying that I want to go snuggle with them or anything, but they certainly don't deserve to die out.

polarbearsxc7.jpg

"mean" is irrelevant.... it's something humans say because something is not cute in return... fuck "mean"
Polar Bears are amazing and should be protected.

This Alaska bitch $%#$#$@#$

Yeah, I agree, I wasn't saying they shouldn't be protected because they're not cuddly.

They shouldn't be subjected to extinction, however.

They should be protected from extinction too keep the balance of our ecosystem. But I think they are pretty damn cute. I can't fathom why another human being would not care about an animal becoming extinct.

I'm seeing a lot of "should" and "deserve" as if these words have some objective meaning.

Why exactly should polar bears be protected from extinction?