McCain Picks VP

great.... now the news are making it sound like:

"on November this country will have either the first african american president
or the first woman VP"

I can just see people now drifting away from the real important issues and
deciding if to choose a woman or a black man...

btw, they did talk about her:

She is against abortion, and against gun control...

fucking idiot. I hate her already.

She's also got a baby with Down's Syndrome...so she'll get the pity vote.

not only is this stupid ultra conservative bitch against abortion, but against it in the most harsh instances, such as incest and rape, what a fucked up cunt

yeah, I did see that they mentioned that.... she was talking about the fact that when she got pregnant with their 5th child, doctors warned her he'll have down syndicate
and she still kept it. OH WHAT AN AMERICAN HERO!!!
She is definitely ready to lead!! :rolleyes:

Then they showed her fishing in Alaska and shooting a gun...

goddammit I hate her.

Nothing, its the fact that they try to show her in a certain light to appeal to voters...
I guess it's nothing different than what every candidate is doing, but I just can't respect any one who will
sit in office and manage this country, who believes in the talking snake and is for MORE GUNS!!!!

Said it before and I'll say it again: if you really want the opportunity to shoot as many firearms that you can, join the military. If you're not hunting or going to a firing range, stfu.

Not directed at anyone, just my opinion.

Said it before and I'll say it again: if you really want the opportunity to shoot as many firearms that you can, join the military. If you're not hunting or going to a firing range, stfu.

Not directed at anyone, just my opinion.
Supreme Court says you're wrong. ;)

Frank: Mossberg is releasing a lever action 464 30-30 for $350-400 I read. Is this awesome? Y/N

Speaking of drilling in Alaska, anyone see the movie The Last Winter?

Stars Ron Perlman and is a supernatural thriller of sorts, but takes a long time to build. I really enjoyed it.

Last edited by a moderator:
im pretty sure heartless_name is the first person ever to respond to every single fucking post in every single fucking thread he reads.
Thank you, about time I get some fucking credit :kickass:

I promise you, no important issues will be decided as a result of this election. We have perfected a system that reinforces the status quo by forcing candidates to try to appeal to everyone, and thereby serve no one.

We are going to continue to piss away money in Vietnam 2.0 regardless of who wins.

The president is going to spend the first half of his tenure making laws (which is the job of the legislative branch) intead of executing them (which is the president's actual job) regardless of who wins.

The president is going to spend the second half of his tenure trying to get a second term regardless of who wins.

We'll be having this argument again in 4 years regardless of who wins.

You just blew my mind :lol: Not really, but you raise an interesting point.

not only is this stupid ultra conservative bitch against abortion, but against it in the most harsh instances, such as incest and rape, what a fucked up cunt

Wow :ill: well she has a point, God gives you the chance to be raped and impregnated by a family member, it's kind of rude to throw it in his face by aborting the damn thing. :lol:

I think that's about it....anything else you wanna know? :lol:

:lol: I will have to reply to this later, I have a lot to say, I'm just all posted out tonight... suffice to say I think you're an epic guy.