McDonalds Strip Search (People are retarded)

haha...i had to watch that in my social psychology class i think last semester? we were all just like :OMG: whoa...are you fucking kidding me???? she shoulda bit his dick off and threw it in the french fry grease bucket :lol:

Why does no one get this!? She saw her opportunity and she took it. She coulda walked out at ANY time, ok, she knew this. She was just smart enough to sit back and enjoy the ride. She knew that she was gonna go home, call the cops and her attorney was gonna make her very rich. For fuck sakes, she's a teen, she just got 6 million dollars for nothing. SHe is my idol. She was suing for 200 million btw, which I'm surprised she didn't get more than 6 million. I figured at least 20-30 knowing the history of USA when it comes to this shit.

Why does no one get this!? She saw her opportunity and she took it. She coulda walked out at ANY time, ok, she knew this. She was just smart enough to sit back and enjoy the ride. She knew that she was gonna go home, call the cops and her attorney was gonna make her very rich. For fuck sakes, she's a teen, she just got 6 million dollars for nothing. SHe is my idol. She was suing for 200 million btw, which I'm surprised she didn't get more than 6 million. I figured at least 20-30 knowing the history of USA when it comes to this shit.

:lol: oopss...i didn't read your quote under the video...i already knew i saw it so whatever haha. we didn't know in class about the outcome, so that's very interesting. i dunno if she was smart, or too fuckin stupid....but either way...she's rich BIOTCH!:p

:lol: oopss...i didn't read your quote under the video...i already knew i saw it so whatever haha. we didn't know in class about the outcome, so that's very interesting. i dunno if she was smart, or too fuckin stupid....but either way...she's rich BIOTCH!:p

:lol: Exactly :p Fuck I wish my boss would make ME get naked and suck his dick...

I would seriously do it for like 10-20 grand :lol: ANyone who says they wouldn't is a fucking liar!

:lol: Exactly :p Fuck I wish my boss would make ME get naked and suck his dick...

I would seriously do it for like 10-20 grand :lol: ANyone who says they wouldn't is a fucking liar!

20 grand no way, Million minimum. Unless after getting the 20 grand I could sue.

With 1 Million in Proper investments you can retire with decent income after like 5-10 years :cool:.

If that girl is smart enough, She'll be so rich in 10 years :p.

20 grand no way, Million minimum. Unless after getting the 20 grand I could sue.

With 1 Million in Proper investments you can retire with decent income after like 5-10 years :cool:.

If that girl is smart enough, She'll be so rich in 10 years :p.

Pfft. Dude 10-20 grand is a lot of money. You'd do it for less than a million and if you didn't you would regret it for the rest of your life.

20 grand is a lot, but something tells me if a guy is willing to spend 20 grand on my giving them a blowjob, they really want me to give them a blowjob, and they can shell out more than 20 grand. :p

FatGirl_FatFriday_Swimsuit_10Nov06.jpg

$40, huh? :lol:

I've seen this before, maybe on the Alestorm forum. If that girl went along with it, then she is pretty smart. Even if she didn't intend it, no way is she dumber than a middle-age women still working at McDonalds :lol: