Fuck McDonalds

Oct 17, 2005
Kinnear, Wyoming
Fuck them

i ordered 2 regular cheeseburgers No pickles, and one hot n spicy No MAYO

i had to repeat myself 3 times, then she was like

pull up to the window please (so she can tell me my total, like entering 3 things CORRECTLY will take forever to do)

Dumb fucking , no customer service at all, no hello no shit, i pay i pull up to the next window, they hand me a bag, not a word from them, i say thank you and such.

ok i get back...Mayo on my fucking hot n spicy, pickles on my fucking cheese burger.

I'm sorry im pissed, douchebags they do this EVERY TIME

fuck mcdonalds, whores

yeh, i had to lay off the Quizno's near my work for awhile because they kept hiring black teenage girls who dont give a fuck and are totally incompetent. they ask you the same question 3 times and still fuck it up. unbelievable.

hmm... I never had problems with the service (staff nor food, that is occasionally also tasty, although I eat junk food approximately 5 times a year), thought it's the pungent stench that's killing me. doesn't matter which country, always the same stale/rancid/putrid stench of frying. do they have ventilation inside, I wonder. :X

I haven't been to a Croatian one, but in Serbia there's the fast food paradox.

McDonalds and Pizza Hut are in America places where you go to eat when yo have three dollars in your pocket and you are expecting to eat something that was made by the hands of a 70 year old biker lesbian or drooling retard or you fancy your fries with a side of a mexican's mustache hair.

In Serbia McDonalds has marble floors, two levels, 20-something kind and clean employees and the food kinda looks like it does in commercials, and it's a lot more expensive to eat there than to eat at a burger joint that is local and has burgers that are a billion times better. So going to McDonalds ends up like a hi class thing, like somewhere you take a broad on a first date in hopes of impressing her and scoring at least a handjob.

shit's fucked up like that.

solo_da_mcdonalds.jpg

McDonalds and Pizza Hut are in America places where you go to eat when yo have three dollars in your pocket and you are expecting to eat something that was made by the hands of a 70 year old biker lesbian or drooling retard or you fancy your fries with a side of a mexican's mustache hair.

In Serbia McDonalds has marble floors, two levels, 20-something kind and clean employees and the food kinda looks like it does in commercials, and it's a lot more expensive to eat there than to eat at a burger joint that is local and has burgers that are a billion times better. So going to McDonalds ends up like a hi class thing, like somewhere you take a broad on a first date in hopes of impressing her and scoring at least a handjob.

:tickled: McDonalds here looks fancy too, I don't have a problem with anything, except for the fucking stench: you know that smell of 1000 times used oil for frying, gee, I can't stand that.
(BTW, metalized said the most disgusting pizza he ever ate was in Belgrade. not in McDonalds of course. :loco: what do you guys put on pizza over there? :p )

:tickled: McDonalds here looks fancy too, I don't have a problem with anything, except for the fucking stench: you know that smell of 1000 times used oil for frying, gee, I can't stand that.
(BTW, metalized said the most disgusting pizza he ever ate was in Belgrade. not in McDonalds of course. :loco: what do you guys put on pizza over there? :p )

there's about 5 places to get pizza every 50 meters so there's a good chance you'll run into awful pizza here and there. I'm willing to bet he bought it in a pekara. bad move.

in hungary too.
I remember when the first mcd opened here, it was in 1988. it was 2 years before our big political changes. and it was "something like america" for us. wooaah!
weird times but I liked it.
no you can find mcd almost every corner :( it's expensive, but clean.

the ones I saw in budapest were clean and everything, but they looked normal, whereas in Serbia the first ones built look like fancy restaurants which is completely ridiculous.

Every time I go to budapest I have burger king because they don't have it in Serbia, and we just got KFC a couple of months ago!

the ones I saw in budapest were clean and everything, but they looked normal, whereas in Serbia the first ones built look like fancy restaurants which is completely ridiculous.

Every time I go to budapest I have burger king because they don't have it in Serbia, and we just got KFC a couple of months ago!

I don't like burger king. their hamburgers worst than mcd, only the mcfreeze (uhm, burgrefreeze, hehe) is better.
kfc sucks. who the hell wants to eat small chicken wings???

treba coveku vodic ne samo da nadje pristojno mesto da cuga, nego i gde da jede. :D

nije se bunio kad sam ga na punjenu pljesku vodio :)
aaaa, ne, to je pohvalio :D
n-daa, i vodic da ga provede malo... "evo, kojih 10-ak minuta je to odavde", i takoto... :p