McDonalds Strip Search (People are retarded)

Undefined

Indefinite Entity
Sep 27, 2006
Unsure and Inexact

The strange case of the hoax police call that resulted in the strip-search of Louise Ogborn has resulted in Ogborn being awarded $6.1 million from the jury. She had been seeking $200 million.

In a weird ruling, the assistant manager who put her through the ordeal, but also joined the suit, was awarded $1.1 million. That doesn't make sense to me.

She gets a phone call from someone claiming to be a police officer and leads a strip-search that ending up sexually assaulting the victim for almost four hours, including being spanked and worse, and she's made to look like a victim as well. That's stupidity.

It all began when a caller saying he was the police told the assistant manager that Ogborn had stolen a purse and she would either be searched there or at the police station. The assistant manager opted to perform the search on site.

As we recently talked about, this was all connected to a lack of communication on McDonalds concerning a number of similar hoax that had been perpetrated on the company off and on for years.

While I don't think in this case they should have lost, it does show us we have channels of communication open on all important things happening throughout our companies. If that had happened, the company probably would have come through unscathed, and the incident may have never happened.

All I can say is, are YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!?!? If this isn't a clever scam I'll skin my nutsack with a potato peeler. I think they're smart that they got away with this, but please, don't insult my intelligence afterward by trying to convince me NO ONE fucking knew this was bullshit. I think they found a hole and exposed it and raped McDonalds... [BORAT]VERYNICE[/BORAT]

Last edited by a moderator:
^NO, are you kidding me... THE SECOND I saw someone in a higher position than me in a CORPORATION was doing something extremely illegal and under the grounds of sexual harassment, I'd fucking play along all the way. It's like hitting the fucking lottery. This girl is smart. What would she have gotten if she was "smart" and said "NO FUCK YOU I"M NOT GETTING NAKED I'M LEAVING"

Not 6 million, that's what.

I don't care about money
I would say something like: go fuck yourself, and walk to the police myself (wich is about 1 minute walking from work)

You're not very bright, are you? :Smug:

yeh, and what would u do with those 6 million?:err:

I'd invest most of it, make more money, then once I had made a nice amount back I'd take that and stick it in the bank and live off the interest while continuing to make money in the stock market. If you have a lot of money to invest, it's not hard to make money. Not to mention, the interest you get from a bank for millions of dollars is seriously enough to live off comfortably. I would also give money to charity, help relatives, by Brandon an Island off the cost of NB. :lol:

He'd probably spend it all on coke and thai hookers.

:lol: I know someone who did that while on tour in Europe!