Another School shootout in Finland.

marilyn_manson_1.jpg

Columbine was a major shooting the the USA, not the first but that was the one that sparked the whole public awareness of the teenage deathpact school shootings... and all the Christians and conservatives blamed Marilyn Manson for the shooting because they listened to his music.

I'm not saying that shooting up their school was right, but hey, if people were going to be assholes and fucking pour ketchup on them and call them fags and make their lives hell everyday, they kind of deserved it. Instead of a school shooting though I wish they just killed the people they hated, it'd still be very wrong, but at least no real innocents would have died. But I guess they just hated everyone after all the stuff they went through. If they were smart the would have made the principal call a bunch of students they hated to the office, say that they threatened them or something, then killed those people there. But meh :loco:

Yeah...that baffles me. Someone pointing at the camera with a real gun and shooting "You're next!" is not a threat?

Who is he threatening though? Everyone?
Its just a kid acting tough on the internet, no way of knowing hes actually mental. I agree his gun probably should have been taken away, but legally they had nothing (correct me if I'm wrong). Hopefully they change that.

Damn children, think they will live on some legacy for this shit. "I'll install fear into 0.017% of the world population, and the rest will forget about me in 4 days! They'll regret making fun of my gay receding hairline now!"

Columbine was a major shooting the the USA, not the first but that was the one that sparked the whole public awareness of the teenage deathpact school shootings... and all the Christians and conservatives blamed Marilyn Manson for the shooting because they listened to his music.

I'm not saying that shooting up their school was right, but hey, if people were going to be assholes and fucking pour ketchup on them and call them fags and make their lives hell everyday, they kind of deserved it. Instead of a school shooting though I wish they just killed the people they hated, it'd still be very wrong, but at least no real innocents would have died. But I guess they just hated everyone after all the stuff they went through. If they were smart the would have made the principal call a bunch of students they hated to the office, say that they threatened them or something, then killed those people there. But meh :loco:

I agree on the most parts... It's their own fault if they let other people live in hell every day. But I don't think they deserve being killed, 'cause then they will never have the chance to learn from the things they did, and killing those people will just hurt their families and friends too, so that's definitly no good idea...
I think they should feel the same things, what they have done to their bully-victims. Maybe some of them will then realise that the things they did were all wrong and mean.
But somehow I also don't understand why the other people, who see bad things happen to the "victim" , never fucking say anything against it... Most of the times, the ones who actually say and do things to their victims are only a few. And then there are one or two hundred others around, who just watch everything. If they would just be smart enough to fucking say anything against it and protect the victim, then those things would never happen... But if noone ever says anything, nothing will ever change. :Smug:
God, I hate people.

But somehow I also don't understand why the other people, who saw bad things happen to the "victim" , never fucking say anything against it... Most of the times, the ones who actually say and do things to their victims are only a few. And then there are one or two hundred others around, who just watch everything. If they would just be smart enough to fucking say anything against it and protect the victim, then those things would never happen... But if noone ever says anything, nothing will ever change. :Smug:
God, I hate people.

I think that's why they shot the fuck out of the entire school, instead of narrowing their revenge to the people who picked on them. No one cared about them, no one tried to help, and in their hopelessness that resulted from that apathy, they just lost it and wanted to kill everyone.

Look at Cho, 33 people dead. He was at a school where all the rich kids who had everything treated him like shit and complained about their lives while he had nothing. I'm not saying it was right at all, it's a disgusting, horrible things, not a good reason at all for murder but, I can see WHY they could work themselves up to do that kind of thing.

Look at Cho, 33 people dead. He was at a school where all the rich kids who had everything treated him like shit and complained about their lives while he had nothing. I'm not saying it was right at all, it's a disgusting, horrible things, not a good reason at all for murder but, I can see WHY they could work themselves up to do that kind of thing.

Yeah, I know what you mean...