gunman still at large: Nine dead in german school shooting

Damn I wish they had just disabled him somehow, blasted his fucking legs off but still made sure he survived, patched him up and then locked him away for the rest of his life. The ultimate form of suffering is what this cunt needed but it's too late for that now :(

Nah, that would've cost too much money, been too much effort, and extended the suffering of the victims of the families - better to just get him out of the picture and move on with trying to heal IMO!

Nah, that would've cost too much money, been too much effort, and extended the suffering of the victims of the families - better to just get him out of the picture and move on with trying to heal IMO!

+1, Dude!

At least the legal and official forms of suffering would cost too much etc.

So I keep hearing from different sources that he committed suicide and that the police shot him.

Anyone have a reliable source?

-Joe

Police shot him in the leg (don't know if it was on purpose) and then he finished himself. According to national TV.
That motherfucker! I wished they didn't gave him the chance of doing that.

What pisses me almost more off is the weak research that some News TV stations do. Some even pronounced the city Winnenden wrong, well even our Chancellor pronounced it wrong (she mixed Winnenden and Wendlingen together), and some started quoting stuff the found on twitter.com.

In the surrounding area they looked all the schools. Even the place where the guy just started to work as an intern or something closed. Just in case he would come by like the guy in Alabama did.

Just read that in Sweden a 17 year old got arrested because he threatened a school including referencing the shooting Winnenden.

The internetz is killing me today about this case, again it's the same old story

Parents/Teachers/Games/Drugs/Marylin Manson/Slayer/Music/Television/McDonald/God/JerrySpringer is to blame ! Oh woe is us ! Ban everything !

THE FUCKER IS TO BLAME. HE WAS FUCKED UP AND HOW HE IS FUCKED UP AND DEAD. Awful that he took 15 people with him.

hey, pssst. I think I found the last clue to solve this puzzle.
lets rethink what every shooter had in common with each other.

They've all eaten bread!

Fuck, I even think Hitler has regular eaten bread! And thats just tip of the iceberg!
We have to ban bread...

Police shot him in the leg (don't know if it was on purpose) and then he finished himself. According to national TV.
That motherfucker! I wished they didn't gave him the chance of doing that.

What pisses me almost more off is the weak research that some News TV stations do. Some even pronounced the city Winnenden wrong, well even our Chancellor pronounced it wrong (she mixed Winnenden and Wendlingen together), and some started quoting stuff the found on twitter.com.

In the surrounding area they looked all the schools. Even the place where the guy just started to work as an intern or something closed. Just in case he would come by like the guy in Alabama did.

Just read that in Sweden a 17 year old got arrested because he threatened a school including referencing the shooting Winnenden.

Ah, thanks for the info.

I think the main point here is that if someone like this kid is suicidal (even if I think their reasons for doing so are shitty , considering their age...since everything seems like it's the end of the world when you are a teen, background, parents are to blame...yadda yadda), then they simply don't care who they take down with them. It's an added "benefit" to these jagoffs.

-Joe

hey, pssst. I think I found the last clue to solve this puzzle.
lets rethink what every shooter had in common with each other.

They've all eaten bread!

Fuck, I even think Hitler has regular eaten bread! And thats just tip of the iceberg!
We have to ban bread...

Heh, I see where you are going with this.

I really wanted to leave a gun "debate" out of this, but let me just make a simple point.

The kid's father owned many guns (fifteen or so) and belonged to a gun club. Fine. In Germany, from what I understand, one has to belong to a marksmanship club, hunting organization, or similar to own a firearm. German forumites, please correct me if I'm wrong.

Now, I've noticed on some of the news websites that people use this as fodder in an argument with Americans, saying that Americans are more violent and have easier access to guns, and the German way of what I described above is a better solution. This makes no sense to me.

What if the jagoff's father was a policeman and he took his gun?

What separates an American from owning a firearm for target shooting or sport (who can buy the firearm regardless of his club organization, but faces varying application processes from state to state, background checks, etc.), from a German who must belong to a club prior to owning one?

My point is, if the kid wanted to carry something like this out, and assuming his father had a firearm in the home for whatever reason, then he would find a way to do so.

ORRRR, he could simply fashion a makeshift flame thrower like we read about the wikipedia link provided earlier.

Uh oh, let's ban super soakers, gasoline, and zippo lighters now! No need for a background check on any of those.

Sorry, I just had to. Reading commentary on news reports fires me up. I should probably stop doing so and just discuss with you gents.

-Joe

Heh, I see where you are going with this.

I really wanted to leave a gun "debate" out of this, but let me just make a simple point.

The kid's father owned many guns (fifteen or so) and belonged to a gun club. Fine. In Germany, from what I understand, one has to belong to a marksmanship club, hunting organization, or similar to own a firearm. German forumites, please correct me if I'm wrong.

Now, I've noticed on some of the news websites that people use this as fodder in an argument with Americans, saying that Americans are more violent and have easier access to guns, and the German way of what I described above is a better solution. This makes no sense to me.

What if the jagoff's father was a policeman and he took his gun?

What separates an American from owning a firearm for target shooting or sport (who can buy the firearm regardless of his club organization, but faces varying application processes from state to state, background checks, etc.), from a German who must belong to a club prior to owning one?

My point is, if the kid wanted to carry something like this out, and assuming his father had a firearm in the home for whatever reason, then he would find a way to do so.

ORRRR, he could simply fashion a makeshift flame thrower like we read about the wikipedia link provided earlier.

Uh oh, let's ban super soakers, gasoline, and zippo lighters now! No need for a background check on any of those.

Sorry, I just had to. Reading commentary on news reports fires me up. I should probably stop doing so and just discuss with you gents.

-Joe

you have to do some learning and tests etc before you can join that clubs afaik

the thing is that his father will probably go to jail or have to pay some money. He had all guns in his safe (where they have to be in german law) but one, the weapon that kid used...

you have to do some learning and tests etc before you can join that clubs afaik

the thing is that his father will probably go to jail or have to pay some money. He had all guns in his safe (where they have to be in german law) but one, the weapon that kid used...

Yeah, I read that as well. I can't imagine the guilt that his father must feel right now. Hell, the grief of the family members of the victims as well.

-Joe

What the fuck, I'm looking at the picture gallery, and one of the shots is of him getting a table tennis trophy and looking totally unassuming...creepy

And why are the SWAT team members all wearing ski masks that only show their eyes, btw? Is it for identity protection? (and if so, why? I don't think US SWAT guys wear anything like that)

Joe: the site of the news article in the first post, click on one of the thumbnails near the top of the article and it takes you to the gallery

And why are the SWAT team members all wearing ski masks that only show their eyes, btw? Is it for identity protection? (and if so, why? I don't think US SWAT guys wear anything like that)

Joe: the site of the news article in the first post, click on one of the thumbnails near the top of the article and it takes you to the gallery

Most likely...I can't think of any other logical reason. I'm sure some of the American SWAT guys do as well. Lots of gang/narcotics units will wear them when doing a bust as well. You never know if a suspect's cronies are watching or plotting to go after you for persecuting their friend. I guess you can never be too safe in a situation like this. No one knew how many shooters there were.

-Joe

Most likely...I can't think of any other logical reason. I'm sure some of the SWAT guys do as well. Lots of gang/narcotics units will wear them when doing a bust as well. You never know if a suspect's cronies are watching or plotting to go after you for persecuting their friend. I guess you can never be too safe in a situation like this. No one knew how many shooters there were.

-Joe

exactly, thats the reason.