Another School shootout in Finland.

When I heard about it, I thought : not this shit all over again. I mean, how fucked up do you have to be to even consider things like that? We had to leave from school because there was a bomb threat in one school.
There is just one thing though, now all the jeebus people and the hillbillys here in Seinäjoki (a city near Kauhajoki, my classmate comes from there) will blame metal music. I hope I won't get my ass kicked because my music taste when I'm going to a bar next time.

And this guy was under police interrogation because of those videos, but he couldn't be arrested by that manner... They didn't even take his gun away even though they could have.

And this guy was under police interrogation because of those videos, but he couldn't be arrested by that manner... They didn't even take his gun away even though they could have.

Yeah...that baffles me. Someone pointing at the camera with a real gun and shooting "You're next!" is not a threat?

Yeah...that baffles me. Someone pointing at the camera with a real gun and shooting "You're next!" is not a threat?

even if they would've taken his gun... he would've gotten a new one... once a crazy person is crazy, the harm is done :cry:

even if they would've taken his gun... he would've gotten a new one... once a crazy person is crazy, the harm is done :cry:

True, but getting a gun in Finland is rather difficult. If the police wouldn't have given him permit i don't think he would have got another one in a while if it wasn't borrowed/stolen.

Ok, this sucks even more...one of the students that were killed was from my town, I knew her. Not so well, but still. And the teacher who died was father for this one guy used to be at the same school with me.

We heard about the shooting down here...Its sad, i hate hearing about shootings.
Apparently, according to the news report i saw, the Finnish police went to his house but didn't take his gun because it was legally registered and they couldn't arrest him as he hadn't actually named who he was going to kill. Though it could be wrong i don't know.