me improvising on a bt

yeah,thanx for listening.
as i said,it was an improvisation i did for fun,without thinking to phrasing or make a melodic solo,just have fun...and i did the shred!!! :tickled:
coming soon new stuff im working on,i'll post here too. :headbang:
erik

Awesome. Especially because it's improv, you could put that on a prog album and call it written. Might I ask what you use to get your sound? I couldn't crank it up cause it's fairly late here, but that sounded like a great guitar sound (both rhythm and lead).

thanx man,
yeah i use an ibanez rg prestige and my pod xt live for home recordings.
This is one of my first guitar sounds i made...but still love it :tickled:
more comments are welcome,
erik

The King Of Terrors said:
Wow, this just makes me want to get a POD even more. I've a Prestige too btw :). Is it one of the newer models, a green one perchance?

yeah,pod works very well,at least in home recordings...i have to test it live now :)
this is my site www.webalice.it/erikpetrucci and there are some pics of me playing and my prestige guitar,if u want to see it ;-)

erik

OfSinsAndShred said:
Awesome, man. You're a great player!

And damn, I want a POD now. Nice guitar choice, btw.

thanx man. :cool:
i love my guitar :headbang: ...like everyone of us loves his instrument hehe.
cya,
erik

I'm on your site right now, listening to some improv. Wow, really great. How do you use the POD for just practising, with a power amp, a regular amp like an Engl or Marschall, or...? Sounds really impressive, I'm hoping to see your name on a few albums in the future.

The King Of Terrors said:
I'm on your site right now, listening to some improv. Wow, really great. How do you use the POD for just practising, with a power amp, a regular amp like an Engl or Marschall, or...? Sounds really impressive, I'm hoping to see your name on a few albums in the future.

I've always played at home just with the guitar plugged into a marshall and for my gigs with guitar-marschall.
now i wanted to explore new sounds and test loads of effects,amps,cabinets,mainly for record: i bought the pod and that's it.
the sound i used on my site is from the metal zone for a couple of songs and pod for the others, very simple.
i hope to put my name on some great albums,man!! :headbang:
erik