me playing FTR

oh haha na i think i'll let me build a complete custom, coz japan's a bit far... :D
2000€ someone in vienna would make it. then i can make a cutaway too, the pickups i like and black hardware. and original floyd rose. :D

well you played it really nice but in some parts you seem to be in a wrong tune. i dont know but i think im right

HomerJ_123 said:
oh haha na i think i'll let me build a complete custom, coz japan's a bit far... :D
2000€ someone in vienna would make it. then i can make a cutaway too, the pickups i like and black hardware. and original floyd rose. :D
nice :D

but the import can't be that expensive?

yeah of coure i will make a new thread and i am sorry for posting on this one as it was about this dude plating FTR, so i do apologise.

I will record it using my pro-tools set up and will do full song with full solos, very nice piece to play.

As with the accoustic video, that was jst a quick mess about, but thank you for some of the nice comments.

take care

stewart

Joonas Lehtonen said:
Damn guy you must have some amazing fingers. I can't move the two smallest fingers of either hand very precisely because they've been broken in karate..

karate? ahh i know you mean you broke your fingers in your boyfriends ass
µG 5th page!!