Mean Fiddler

Mike Davies

New Metal Member
Oct 23, 2003
Surrey, England
Visit site
Just got to say what a privilege it was to see you guys at the Mean Fiddler in London on Wednesday. You were awesome, shame you only got to play for 55 minutes or so! Comatose was the highlight for me, really sent shivers down my spine, but loved hearing the The Thirst & Oasis too. The sound was great as Ted said - your sound man did a fantastic job!

I'm probably a bit of a rarity being an English person who's see Enchant live twice - saw you at Nearfest last year too & got to talk to Doug after & got a CD signed. Really hope you get a chance to come back to England & hopefully play a longer set sometime soon. It was obvious that you all had a great time.

Best wishes to you, keep making brilliant music!

Mike :wave:

Hi Mike, Glad you got to see the show! You're 100% right - Rob is an amazing sound guy (and a fabulous producer - he produced Jadis' Fantatic - a disc I love!).

Question for you - I will be in London over the weekend of 11/7 & 8 and am wondering if there are any good shows in town that weekend I might like to catch? Email me thru the site if you have any ideas!

Thanks, and cheers!