Meat is murder?

Hmm, meat, good stuff. It's not murder since according to my dictionary murder is "the crime of unlawfully killing a person esp. with malice aforethought." Therefore it would only be murder if you killed it in some illegal fashion, such as shooting a game animal out of season, killing an endangered species, killing something that belonged to someone else without their permisiion, and stuff like that. If you wanted to be real technical according to that definition you could say meat was only murder if it came from somebody who was illegally killed and then eaten. But thats just one definition, and my reasons go beyond that but are rather hard to vocalize. I could sure go for some lamb right now though, or perhaps some beef or venison,k it's all good.

Evil_Ernie said:
Uncle Ted knows best...

nugent-200x259.jpg
hahahah:lol:

I eat meat and don't feel bad about it.
Vegetables and fish are also alive, but nobody cares about them. :p
BTW, I don't remember what's written in Kuvasz' signature :confused:

killing is never something good, but at least killing for eating isnt' pure cruelty. We gotta eat.but i dont like hunter and gays who kill for pleasure of cash or whatever.

for the lion exemple, we are more than lion, so we got best method to eat, but at the very begginning, men would have kill and eated exactly like animals.

Animals eat other animals. I just consider humans to be the most tr00er br00taler str0ngar animal.

Meat isn't Murder

Meat is Metal

:lol: if you want to be a Vegetarian Metalhead you have to listen to Cattle Decapitation (I think that's their name)

:lol:

Fuck that shit, we must eat animals otherwise we aren't playing our role in the ecosystem.

Welly said:
killing is never something good, but at least killing for eating isnt' pure cruelty. We gotta eat.but i dont like hunter
I eat what I kill (not crows and other that kind of birds/animals), so what's the problem?

Meat it good...but err...most of us eat way more than we really need and did you know that red meat is hard to digest for us..even that we cant digest all of it...Meat as a concept is yukkie...though it does not tastes bad with sauces. But..err...vegetarism is costy...and...well, it's far more easier to cook a meal with meat than top try to replace it by something else

Meat isn't murder. It's only natural to eat meat.
I don't mind if someone's a vegetarian, just as long as he/she doesn't start bashing others 'cause they eat meat...