MECHANICAL POET - "Woodland Prattlers" - Special Limited Edition announced

Emi

underdog
May 10, 2002
imola - italy
code666.net
aural music announce that​
the new MECHANICAL POET album "Woodland Prattlers" will be released also in a strictly limited edition (1000 copies).​
this Slipcase double-cd will feature the Woodland Prattlers CD PLUS the still unreleased "Handmade Eccence" EP-MCD as bonus.​
all packed in exclusive artwork by Lee Nicholson.​
cover.jpg
tracklist.jpg
this Special Edition will be available for preorder starting from mid-november 04 at the auralmusic webstore, the Official release date for both versions is set for December 04.​

Hey EMI, I want to do a feature on Mechanical Poet at or around the release. I would like to get them on the radio rotation for beyondearcandy.com as well for the Seismic Radio show I do. We have a lot of "Poet Heads" as you can tell from BenMech!!! :)

Also, we are more than happy to promote Code666 artists for the radio and the webzine. Let me know if you are interested and check your PM sometime man, I sent you an email! :p

-Tony

warmwetos said:
Hey EMI, I want to do a feature on Mechanical Poet at or around the release. I would like to get them on the radio rotation for beyondearcandy.com as well for the Seismic Radio show I do. We have a lot of "Poet Heads" as you can tell from BenMech!!! :)

Also, we are more than happy to promote Code666 artists for the radio and the webzine. Let me know if you are interested and check your PM sometime man, I sent you an email! :p

-Tony
I' haven't received an email... or maybe I can't recall, sorry... please resend it to: info@auralmusic.com - thanks.