Meet Type O Negative!!

loebs

Oct 27, 2002
nj
http
If you live in the NYC, central NJ region, Type O Negative is doing a autograph signing at the famous independent record store, Vintage Vinyl on Wensday June 11 at 7pm.

www.vvinyl.com for more information.

Reactions: Stoner Sioux
That's neat. Wish I lived somewhere near that area
grumble.gif

Stoner Sioux said:
Damn it. I hope when they do this tour they do an autograph session in my city. We have Vintage Vinyl stores here too (St. Louis, MO)

Is Vintage the name of the store or there just sorta like the same thing, underground metal stores? Cause i think mine is the only one, well at least they put it out to be

oh now i guess ever since the zack whylde incident, you gotta preorder their new cd if u want to meet Type O NEgative now.

The zack whylde incident happened last saturday when maybe over 500 to a thousand showed up to get stuff signed. The man stayed there from 1 in the afternoon till 8 at night, signing and talking. and i guess vitnage doesnt want to deal wit hiering bouncers to just stand and do nothing but tell the line only 2 things can get signed haha

loebs said:
Is Vintage the name of the store or there just sorta like the same thing, underground metal stores? Cause i think mine is the only one, well at least they put it out to be

Yes the name of the music store here is Vintage Vinyl. They carry all kinds of specialty shit that you can't find in other music/cd stores. But they are kind of expensive. There's only one in my city.

intresting still, ill ask the workers haha nah they sell things kinda good here. Live Cryptopsy cd was only $12 and vinyls are usualy just 15 or 16. We sometimes get instore performances but latly been crummy emo

Well Kenny and Johny at least when i met them just seemed like normal living New YOrk type. Josh seemed a lil eh. Pete I never talked to but on stage he just makes fun of the audience non stop haha

Well Pete might be, he use to have cocaine addiction. Thats what the track "white Slavery" is about. But yet again, coc just speeds ya up

whose into weed? i think every band i ever saw either smokes weed before or after the show or if i meet them they ask if i have any lol

whered u get ur lady death avatar, i want a evil ernie one

loebs said:
whose into weed? i think every band i ever saw either smokes weed before or after the show or if i meet them they ask if i have any lol

whered u get ur lady death avatar, i want a evil ernie one

I just wondered cuz on the World Coming Down cd they had a little in between songs snippet that involved pot. Maybe its Josh.

I actually stole my avatar from a site I used to post at. I didn't see any evil ernie ones on it though. They just had a hodge podge of differnt shit from horror movies to wrestlers to cartoon characters.

i luv the snippits on the albums like that and bloody kisses, totally rocks. When u opened ur copy of world coming down did it smell like weed cause mine did haha

yea i know i read of this last week. I hope my record store where there doint he autograph singing will have a contest for the tickets, tis 2 days before that show. i never been to to CBGBs but i hear that it sucks there/