Meet Type O Negative!!

cb's is classic, loebs....it is small and claustrophobic, but well worth the time there....it is only invite or winning only, so i guess just hang in there and keep checking to see. i will be going, but not by any choice of mine.....im just there for the support....=)

Can i have the ticket then since u dont seem much interested? haha were u at Opeth in January? Cause there was a girl after the show wit the swedish flag patch on her jacket haha

loebs said:
Can i have the ticket then since u dont seem much interested? haha were u at Opeth in January? Cause there was a girl after the show wit the swedish flag patch on her jacket haha

lol...i dont have a ticket hun, or i would give it to you. i am interested in going, but its just going to be so nutty there. i dont even know the real facts of how you can get in.

no, i wasnt at opeth in january....i hate their live preformances actually, but i own 4 of their cd's....:tickled:

ahh okay, but ur goin to irving plaza show right this july for Type O Negative? i know i will, might go by myself cause my friend probaly cause by the time my friend gets money, itll probaly be sold out..

As to ur reply to ur post on haunted message board, well since u live in NYC ur use to seein metal shows full put to NJ standards, thats a packed audience for a tru metal show in NJ haha

Opeth live i admit aint the best but they do a good show still. Espically now a days

i will be at the irving show, but ill be driving that day, cus of the last show with TON is in CT and i have to get J there early enough for him to set his shit up.