Meet your husband ....

Originally posted by IOfTheStorm
So Tee are you searching for a husband here ...thats all the pics for ?

Youofthestorm>>> ase mpouli, exei antra edw kai poli kairo. de xreiazetai na psaxei. Krima an prosferesai, alla iparxoyn kai alles photw. Iparxei kai kapoia pou mporei na sou tis steilei se e-mail. :rolleyes:

_Nevermore_ >> Siga min den to elege. Na skasei to paidi? :bah:

metalized 1on
mpouli na peis sti mouri sou ston kathrefti
defteron an den exeis humor , min to vgazeis se komplex edo, an den katalaveneis apo afton provlima sou ...

Originally posted by famousamoswillkillyou
Naah, she didn't come for a husband. She was just looking to get laid. ;)

ouch, :eek: , you could have asked in a PM, damn!!! :mad: *whispering* this fuckin' place is so fuckin' full of fuckin' amazing William Wallace AKA Braveheart like, underaged studs, that it would be every fuckin' woman's dream to get fuckin' fucked by some big behind-his-computer-hiding fuckin' cyber long-John fuck.... don't say that I said that, OK? keep the fuckin' secret! :guh:

:Smokedev:

Originally posted by Tee
ouch, :eek: , you could have asked in a PM, damn!!! :mad: *whispering* this fuckin' place is so fuckin' full of fuckin' amazing William Wallace AKA Braveheart like, underaged studs, that it would be every fuckin' woman's dream to get fuckin' fucked by some big behind-his-computer-hiding fuckin' cyber long-John fuck.... don't say that I said that, OK? keep the fuckin' secret! :guh:

:Smokedev:

:lol:

'Twas a joke. *nod*

fameame>>of course it was!!! :headbang: the entire life is a fuckin' joke, why wouldn't one milisecond of it be an equaly worthy ingredient of it? :D :D :D

IOfTheStorm AKA epicentre of the blizzard>> it's here, my sense of humor, the only thing that keeps me going. have to tell you that the comment with a mirror was lame. I believe one Aquarius can do better than that! :D

as for the avatar: my name is Dita. :err:

:D

this post was not to be taken seriously ... where is ur sense of humor ?
Of course it was a joke.
Kai to mpoulis itan asteio episis. Den se eida na gelas omws. ;) :D

Fisika etsi opws to diavasa mou fanike pio poli san prosfora. Ennow titlos: sinantise ton antra sou?
Gia fantasou na to elege ayto kapoios sti ginaika sou/fili sou?
Kai opws eipa den itan i moni pou evalo fwto.
An tin goustareis steile tis minima. Alla den einai anagi na kritikareis to gegonos oti vazei tis fwto gia avatar. Ayto to skopo exoyn ta avatars.

some. Croatian, English, German, Spanish (forgetting it, of course, when you don't use something for zillion years, it leaves your skull. LOL)... I wanted to learn Portuguese, a while ago, but didn't feel like.....

I speak Croatian, my-my, who would say? :err: :loco: