meeting katatonia

Originally posted by Nifl

i've met them during their last tour, and they were so kind!
:D
So did I and yes, they are definitively nice guys!. I could only ask Jonas for an autograph and I realized too late that I forgot the other members....but in that moment Jonas' presence took all my thoughts away and I felt spellbound...
o_O
But then I thanked them for their concert and they thanked us fans as well!

I have, twice! In Turku and Helsinki. I hope, 13.4. will be third time! When Katatonia were in Helsinki, Tuska-festival, we were bar with Mattias and Daniel. They REALLY ARE nice guys!

A couple of years ago on the Katatonia Mailing List there was an offer to buy the 'Shadow Death' shirt. Well, I sent my money in and waited and waited and waited. I contacted Anders a couple of times and never heard from him. Just as I was ready to denounce KATATONIA, Anders emailed me saying that my order was accidentally overlooked but that he would send me my shirt asap. To my surprise, he sent me his own shirt (!) with a note saying 'Sorry about the cat hair but at least it's clean!' Isn't that sweet? :D Needless to say, my faith was at once restored.

p.s. I also met Jonas and Anders at the Milwaukee Metal Fest. What nice guys!

Nice anecdote Triste!
Wow, you've got Anders T-shirt, my God!!!!:headbang:
One little thing about cats...Daniel has got a cat ( girlfriend and a cat:D ), Anders has a cat and I read somewhere in an interview that Jonas has a cat too...
Do Katatonia love cats in particular?
My cat died exactely one year ago...I'm so sad:cry: