Mega Deth Tour?

levi

Aug 26, 2004
Hey hows it going people i was just wondering if that tour with Mega deth,Testament and exodus will ever happen. I heard the rumor once and havent heard a thing since see ya guys

Its one word dude.........Megadeth..........not mega deth...... I doubt it will ever happen, Megadeth isnt in the same league as Testament . they will probley end up touring with Slipknot or some shit like that..........................

Dude, testament is great band, but if anything, Testament isn't in the same league as Megadeth. And I'll have you know Dave would tour with real metal bands, he isn't a fucking retard. I remember in an inteview he critisized alot of nu bands b/c they don't/can't play lead guitar as he should.

MetalHeadMarc said:
Dude, testament is great band, but if anything, Testament isn't in the same league as Megadeth. And I'll have you know Dave would tour with real metal bands, he isn't a fucking retard. I remember in an inteview he critisized alot of nu bands b/c they don't/can't play lead guitar as he should.
MEGADETH SUCKS!!!

TESTAMENT OWNS!!!

DISMISSED!

It doesn't look like it will happen. The good tours just don't happen anymore in the U.S.A! Testament has shared the stage with Slayer, Black Sabbath, Megadeth, Judas Priest, and Iron Maiden, etc.. Maybe we can finally witness another killer tour in the near future. I would like to see them headline with Dimmu Borgir or maybe Morbid Angel. That would be killer!