Next Testament CD

I haven't read this just yet. But wtf? Isn't that a given? Didn't he just join the band?! Or did they have an album in the can with Gene already? Just seems very weird. But I'll read it now and make all my questions void most likely.

https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/c...st-in-playing-on-next-testament-studio-album/

I did think the same thing when I read the headline yesterday. As much as I think it's a silly headline I also think there is mixed messages coming out. Not lies, well maybe not lies, more so people not remembering things the same way, maybe even being to excited. Of course it could also be shitty reporting telling us the wrong things. But I'm sure when Dave joined there was press telling us they were going to start the writing process. Now he's only expressed an interest? I'm not sure we can entirely trust what we are reading and seeing and it could be that these video questions aren't being answered quite the way the guys would want them to be if they had their chance over again.

Reactions: redfly
Interesting that Gene made his announcement about leaving before he told them. Great news that Dave and Eric are jamming!

Again mixed messages, according to my FB the messages came in the other way around. Now I know FB isn't the best source for chronologically dating stuff but I seem to remember Blabber, FB Gene and FB Testament all breaking the news together and no comments about who did what first.

I was thinking about this while doing the shopping and what I said kind of sounds like I'm calling the band liars, but that wasn't what I meant.
There has been mixed messages come out since Gene quit, maybe even before if we take into account Chuck's comments about new songs. I don't think they are being deceitful I think it's more a case of human nature. They are asked a question in so many different ways rather than always give the same answer they think on their feet and try to change things up, in doing so the story changes slightly. People in the constant limelight regularly do it and Chuck's been in the limelight a lot lately.

For instance I can't see Dave being so excited to rejoin the band that he rings/texts Chuck first thing in the morning, Chuck says yes, they all head off for lunch (based on the images), Dave jumps back in the fold, contracts are signed and through all that there is no mention between them of Dave being on the next album until just before Chuck does a radio interview three weeks later as the article above kind of hints at.

I think more than anything we are seeing multiple media outlets all trying to have different stories with the same basic source material.

On a different note, Mrs Billy dropped a message today via Testament FB page stating that today is 21 years since he started his battle with cancer.

From Chuck’s other half Tiffany Billy: “Happy FUCK CANCER Day for Chuck Billy!!!! 21 years ago you started the battle and won!!!! You had an army fighting with you. Dakota and I, your brothers, Mom and family, friends (DDP), metal community and all the musicians that were are apart of being there for you and Chuck S. of Death. But when it comes down to the nitty gritty it was you that fought and you that won. I have loved you for 33 years and continue to be happily in love. Here’s some photos from our story of life. I DEDICATE THIS DAY TO OUR FELLOW WARRIOR TOM HUNTING!!!”

I was thinking about this while doing the shopping and what I said kind of sounds like I'm calling the band liars, but that wasn't what I meant.
There has been mixed messages come out since Gene quit, maybe even before if we take into account Chuck's comments about new songs. I don't think they are being deceitful I think it's more a case of human nature. They are asked a question in so many different ways rather than always give the same answer they think on their feet and try to change things up, in doing so the story changes slightly. People in the constant limelight regularly do it and Chuck's been in the limelight a lot lately.

For instance I can't see Dave being so excited to rejoin the band that he rings/texts Chuck first thing in the morning, Chuck says yes, they all head off for lunch (based on the images), Dave jumps back in the fold, contracts are signed and through all that there is no mention between them of Dave being on the next album until just before Chuck does a radio interview three weeks later as the article above kind of hints at.

I think more than anything we are seeing multiple media outlets all trying to have different stories with the same basic source material.
Nah man! I got ya!

Reactions: Slammed
On a different note, Mrs Billy dropped a message today via Testament FB page stating that today is 21 years since he started his battle with cancer.

From Chuck’s other half Tiffany Billy: “Happy FUCK CANCER Day for Chuck Billy!!!! 21 years ago you started the battle and won!!!! You had an army fighting with you. Dakota and I, your brothers, Mom and family, friends (DDP), metal community and all the musicians that were are apart of being there for you and Chuck S. of Death. But when it comes down to the nitty gritty it was you that fought and you that won. I have loved you for 33 years and continue to be happily in love. Here’s some photos from our story of life. I DEDICATE THIS DAY TO OUR FELLOW WARRIOR TOM HUNTING!!!”
I can't say how extremely glad I am that Chuck made it through that. (and James) I can't even imagine not having him kicking ass out there. I wish Schuldiner had also.

Reactions: Slammed
I can't say how extremely glad I am that Chuck made it through that. (and James) I can't even imagine not having him kicking ass out there. I wish Schuldiner had also.

She suggests that they've been together for 33 years, now that's growing old together :)
Here's some pics I forgot to post.

Gene Billy :)
276174698_518588099637223_5951721773860474546_n.jpg

So young!

276320254_518588109637222_7693462813685541904_n.jpg

Not quite sure what Chuck's getting for his birthday!
276110032_518588122970554_2765881075183710543_n.jpg

Name the muso :)

276284612_518588112970555_3582170049669831213_n.jpg