Next Testament CD

Geez Zetro is done, you're willing to kill off the rest of the band for a 5 hour set. Did someone take too many grumpy pills today? :p

Reactions: redfly
But it was his dream job. After 15 years in the monkey pits paying his dues. He finally got the coveted elephant slot. He got dental and a key to the employee breakroom (free soda!) and he and his wife could finally afford to have that kid they always dreamed of. Then right as he was about to sign his accidental death coverage he decided to give the elephant a quick rubdown so it could get to know him (because it was his first day) and then :poo: dead. Nothing for the family. Surely that is a tragedy?!
I may or may not have made all that up.

No chips?! That is the real tragedy!

Reactions: Neptune and Slammed
Oh sure when you offer up the full story you can make it sound bad, but I didn't get past the headline!

It is a bit, but the kids and I decided that home schooling today is baking a cookies and cream cake!

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
Well for their sake I hope the guy just looked after the orphans and didn't take them to work.

It might turn out really bad so don't be jealous yet.

Reactions: redfly
When I read the headline I thought he was making a confession about ticket scalping. I thought he was trying to be like Lars admitting to bootlegging albums after suing Napster for the same reason!

I love the way the article starts out, I wonder if he's read the book yet.

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
If it were me I'd wait until near the end of the interview and then say "So why haven't you read the book?" Then hammered him with a heap of questions an arguments within the band and if they aren't friends :)

Reactions: Neptune and redfly