Next Testament CD

Chuck is giving you the evil eye, he knows what you did!
(and some bloke behind him is airing out his armpits)

276290086_519124822916884_4951569503229341099_n.jpg

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
A good time? Nah, you have to look deeper into the picture.
Dave's just finished bashing some skins and telling everyone how good he did, but Chuck's pissed, and he's grabbed the video camera and said into it, "at least Gene could play blast beats!"

Reactions: Neptune
A good time? Nah, you have to look deeper into the picture.
Dave's just finished bashing some skins and telling everyone how good he did, but Chuck's pissed, and he's grabbed the video camera and said into it, "at least Gene could play blast beats!"
:lol:.
I do hope they chill out with the blast beats. I’d much rather hear some fast double bass than those. I feel like they don’t really add much.

Dave might have to be allowed to get involved with the writing if they are to do that, oh hang on, that might work because apaprently Dave wants to be involved with some writing. That's an amazing co-incidence!

Song Suggestions for next Testament album:
Play it fast, play it loud!

Maybe a song about Aliens or pirates?

Another one about getting back on the road after the pandemic

Posers - A thrash metal diss track for all the wannabes and enemies of the mighty Testament!

A Bay Strikes Back Song with references to the bay area bands and metal culture

Redwoods - a tribute to the ecological wonders of Big Sur and Northern California...consider it a sequel to Greenhouse Effect

Souls of Red - Not everyone is an Angel or a Demon...a song about neutrality...or just say fuck it and write one about my favorite cinematic Exorcist, Constantine!

The Old Order - :lol:

That's all I got. :kickass:

Testament singing about pirates? I'd love to see that!!!

Whether it's about pirates or not I'd love to see them do a concept album. I reckon all bands should try it at least once in their career.

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
I'm down for an ep of that, or bonus tracks. But I'd like a more serious album this time. Definitely down for a new Green House effect or Exorcist. I know I said more serious. But that would be cool and evil lol.
Love the movie Constantine. I can't believe they never made a sequel.

I'm down for an ep of that, or bonus tracks. But I'd like a more serious album this time. Definitely down for a new Green House effect or Exorcist. I know I said more serious. But that would be cool and evil lol.
Love the movie Constantine. I can't believe they never made a sequel.

Nah if they do it right they could make a double concept album. Pirates would be fun but if they wanted to be serious they could tell a story like King Diamond did with Abigail, or the two album killer of Them and Conspiracy. Damn, if they could pull off a double concept, even released as two like King did, they would kill the thrash market.

Don't you have all the Pirate Metal you can handle?! :p. Kidding, I know you don't. ;)

Never! Because I like fun :p
It does take a certain band to pull off pirate metal I don't think Testament could do it. Running Wild only really did it for about a decade and now their songs while somewhat pirate related don't have the same pirate feel. Blazon Stone are pretty much what Running Wild should be, but I think it's more of a side project for Ced. Gama Bomb did one album about the sea which was kind of funny, but I doubt they would carry it on. There was a band from Asia somewhere, more power metal, that did Space Ninjas which was funny as a one off. But Alestorm really are the only truly silly pirate metal band (there are imitators though) and they really do want to be hated by everyone. So much so that today they released a version of Zombies Ate My Pirate Ship that is out of time and off beat, it's a great piss take at themselves.

Nah if they do it right they could make a double concept album. Pirates would be fun but if they wanted to be serious they could tell a story like King Diamond did with Abigail, or the two album killer of Them and Conspiracy. Damn, if they could pull off a double concept, even released as two like King did, they would kill the thrash market.
Maybe they should start with a single concept album lol. They have half a one with Brotherhood Of The Snake.

Never! Because I like fun :p
It does take a certain band to pull off pirate metal I don't think Testament could do it. Running Wild only really did it for about a decade and now their songs while somewhat pirate related don't have the same pirate feel. Blazon Stone are pretty much what Running Wild should be, but I think it's more of a side project for Ced. Gama Bomb did one album about the sea which was kind of funny, but I doubt they would carry it on. There was a band from Asia somewhere, more power metal, that did Space Ninjas which was funny as a one off. But Alestorm really are the only truly silly pirate metal band (there are imitators though) and they really do want to be hated by everyone. So much so that today they released a version of Zombies Ate My Pirate Ship that is out of time and off beat, it's a great piss take at themselves.
Damn! I didn't know there were so many!

Maybe they should start with a single concept album lol. They have half a one with Brotherhood Of The Snake.

They've got time now to make it as big as they want. They don't need to desperately release anything yet, okay maybe it would be nice to drop that extra Titans thing Chuck talked about but they could tour Titans for 12 months without too much drama. That gives them heaps of time to write a concept album to please us.