Next Testament CD

Yeah to be honest I'm not surprised. Some of the bands that get listed on the lists from sites like Metal Injection are bands that no one has heard of and bands that only sold two copies of their album.

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
Actually it's interesting to see some of these lists and see just what people think Testament is less than. I know some people just can't seem to agree with early thrash bands still releasing stuff and automatically hate new albums, but some of the lists are quite humorous.

So what do we think the odds of all the new stuff they talked about for a re release of TOC don't go anywhere? They were supposed to writing a couple new tunes right? One of them being a title track?

Reactions: Neptune
So what do we think the odds of all the new stuff they talked about for a re release of TOC don't go anywhere? They were supposed to writing a couple new tunes right? One of them being a title track?
Well they never have ever given a good enough reason to be hopeful in the past so
I’m guessing nothing will change in that department!But I really hope I’m wrong!

Reactions: redfly and Slammed
Yeah there was something like that mentioned. I guess with the new tour coming along it would be a good chance to do something like that but we haven't even heard that they've been in the studio.

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
Yeah, if memory serves me correctly I think Chuck said they'd spoken about a few new songs to compliment the TOC album but while Eric had some ideas they hadn't done anything about it. However that was about 4 weeks ago so they might have started doing something.

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
Yeah there was something like that mentioned. I guess with the new tour coming along it would be a good chance to do something like that but we haven't even heard that they've been in the studio.
They first talked about it way back when they were talking about the streaming concert. First it was a couple new songs. Then more specifically a title track ans some other stuff. Saying they had to make it special because they didn't get to take advantage of the album coming out. Now it's shows and no mention of it. :cry:.
Problem for me is they always sound so excited for this stuff and have all these ideas that seem to actually be in the works, which gets me all excited. And then just nothing.

Reactions: Slammed and Neptune
They first talked about it way back when they were talking about the streaming concert. First it was a couple new songs. Then more specifically a title track ans some other stuff. Saying they had to make it special because they didn't get to take advantage of the album coming out. Now it's shows and no mention of it. :cry:.
Problem for me is they always sound so excited for this stuff and have all these ideas that seem to actually be in the works, which gets me all excited. And then just nothing.

Yeah that timing sounds about right, I remember the streaming comments now.
I think they need to handle their PR machine better. Maybe Chuck just gets too excited and blurts things out before he should, but this sort of early news breaking is what happened with Megadeth and Anthrax's new albums and here we are 5 years later still waiting. Chuck needs to be careful :)