Megadave on HBB

I might watch it if im home.. does anyone watch Fuse more then MTV? ... anyways other than that.. just wanted to say your a brave man charlie brown (Sixxswine) for venturing into the GMD forum lol ... but you see what i mean bout that place now.. the Mod (Guardian of Darkness) is looking for a excuse to close that one thread where i gave my opinion on "elitists"... he is one of them so obviously he takes offense and wants to shut anything down that he doesnt agree with....

Great............ mabey we will hear some more about how metallica took advantage of him in Some Kind of Monster, or mabey he will cry about metallica kicking him out of their band.....................god knows he dont talk about megadeth in his interveiws..............................

I'm not brave, I think it's good to go into hostile terrotory from time to time...
I will tape it one way or another home of not. I like watching Uranium, but they have been slacking off lately not doing anything new. It seems everytime I tune in there some Slipknot show or the Velvet Revolver show...
I could careless about either of the two.
You really think he'll be allowed to whine on MTV?!
Get real OSHB. I don't know what press you read on Mustaine, but
you should look into Guitar "oriented mags" they stick to the music...

old school headbanger said:
Great............ mabey we will hear some more about how metallica took advantage of him in Some Kind of Monster, or mabey he will cry about metallica kicking him out of their band.....................god knows he dont talk about megadeth in his interveiws..............................

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: cry me a river :Smug:

sixxswine said:
I'm not brave, I think it's good to go into hostile terrotory from time to time...
I will tape it one way or another home of not. I like watching Uranium, but they have been slacking off lately not doing anything new. It seems everytime I tune in there some Slipknot show or the Velvet Revolver show...
I could careless about either of the two.
You really think he'll be allowed to whine on MTV?!
Get real OSHB. I don't know what press you read on Mustaine, but
you should look into Guitar "oriented mags" they stick to the music...
Im sorry dude, I have been waiting for the new album since i heard Megadeth has been resurected from the dead (arm), waiting to find out when there going to tour , who there new guitar players are ect.ect. I have read three different interveiws with this guy and all he talked about was metallica.
Which guitar mag was the interveiw in?

Jonnyd dont be a dick dude .................. I wasnt talking to you:wave:

look in the new Guitar World magazine with of all bands Phish on the cover...
There was no mention pf Metallica if I recall correctly.
He did talk a little about Metallica this evening. About 1 minute, in short,
it was about how he asked them not to use his footage for the S.K.O.M.
movie...
Other than that all Megadeth...

Im sorry dude, I have been waiting for the new album since i heard Megadeth has been resurected from the dead (arm), waiting to find out when there going to tour , who there new guitar players are ect.ect. I have read three different interveiws with this guy and all he talked about was metallica.
Which guitar mag was the interveiw in?

Jonnyd dont be a dick dude .................. I wasnt talking to you:wave:
:yell: Do not tell me what to do! I will reply to any post I feel fit to..... and dont call me a dick! I was just giving you shit Dude

JonnyD said:
:yell: Do not tell me what to do! I will reply to any post I feel fit to..... and dont call me a dick! I was just giving you shit Dude
So how about this ......................Dont give me shit................. and i wont call you a dick...............

Jean-Pierre said:
The new album sucks. A dead sloth tied to a lamp post has more power.
Its not as bad as Risk IMO . but it isnt even close to Rust in Peace........... which is something I will never understand , why do bands write a totaly awsome album, get there highest record sales, and do a 180 and go down hill from then on? Dave Mustaine is capable of writing another album that could be as influential Rust in Peace, but choses go the way of metallica.why?

Oh yeah, I'm not saying it's as bad as Risk or anything like that. Pretty much on the same level as "The World Needs A Hero". I'll still see em on tour though, because I'm a sucker. :cool:

JonnyD said:
That doesnt work for me at all :puke:So get used to it ... Oh and again Do NOT tell me what to do!
No problem dickyd, you aught to lighten up some ,you should stop being so uptight dick........................

Jean-Pierre said:
Oh yeah, I'm not saying it's as bad as Risk or anything like that. Pretty much on the same level as "The World Needs A Hero". I'll still see em on tour though, because I'm a sucker. :cool:
Well you know they will at least play some of the old stuff................. that will make it worth while..................

No problem dickyd, you aught to lighten up some ,you should stop being so uptight dick........................

Dickyd huh hahaha Take ya long to think up that .... ok Listen up nOOb You should stop trying to tell me what I should do all its doing is making me have more fun :) Notice the first and only name calling I did is when I called you nOOb your playing right into my hands ... your giving me the exzact reaction I want ... I am a Senior member of UM OS which basiclly means I can give you all the shit I want this isnt being up tight and I'm not actually being a dick I'm just having a lil fun with you .. so it is you that should lighten up not I or otherwise Blow it out your ass :D

Jesus, the mustaine thread becomes a flamefest?!
Anyway, the video for the track Die Dead Enough, blows, in fact
it's very cheesey. The interview was great though.
Sounds like he has a killer band assembled. I was thinking
that the guitarist would be Jeff Waters? I guess not....