Megadave on HBB

JonnyD said:
Jesus Speaking you rang? .................... hahaha Yeah sorry my fault :loco: I had to get my Bash the newguy and get him to call me childish names even tho hes older thing out :)
Jesus, why am I here?!
Oh, it's just Jonny D?!
I don't mind what you do, I know it's all in good fun.
Just hazing the new guy & seeing if he's got
what it takes to hang with you....:tickled:

sixxswine said:
Jesus, the mustaine thread becomes a flamefest?!
Anyway, the video for the track Die Dead Enough, blows, in fact
it's very cheesey. The interview was great though.
Sounds like he has a killer band assembled. I was thinking
that the guitarist would be Jeff Waters? I guess not....

Man and Die Dead Enough is one of my fav's on the album. Seems to me like most people here don't like the new album, I know Wyvern doesn't, said he expected more. Does everybody feel like that? I've wished for anything better than Risk and I can't stop listening to the new album. I think it rocks, but that just me :kickass:

zeppelin said:
Man and Die Dead Enough is one of my fav's on the album. Seems to me like most people here don't like the new album, I know Wyvern doesn't, said he expected more. Does everybody feel like that? I've wished for anything better than Risk and I can't stop listening to the new album. I think it rocks, but that just me :kickass:

I think we should not judge present albums by past ones... if we do then all albums will never be better than the classics...all the albums should be judged on their own merits... :wave:

zeppelin said:
I love this record, like I said it's the best one since Youthanasia.
I can't stop listening to the record either...

old school headbanger said:
No problem dickyd, you aught to lighten up some ,you should stop being so uptight dick........................

Jonahchef.jpg

zeppelin said:
Bought it first thing yesterday morning, and i must say.....i like it. Sure, it's no RIP, but that's not what i was expecting. As a matter of fact, i was expecting something around the lines of Youthanasia(which i like), and it's just that....just not quite as strong as Youthanasia. But i like it. out of 10, i'd give it a 7 or 7.5.