Metallica E.P. 7.13.04

sixxswine

rockandrollazine.blogspot
I was checking out the MTV2 & Tallica was on the HBB promoting their movie & saw the ad for the E.P.!!! I haven't been keeping up with the band at all. I had no idea this was even in the works, I was wondering if they were gonna do soemthing to promote the movie, musicwise....
Looks like they have some classic material on there. I will think about that one... You?!
SIXXSWINE

I hope the E.P. is a bunch of leftover songs from St Anger!!!!! Because that's what we need, more useless crap! :D

As for the movie, I am a bit intrigued by it but I will most likely not see it. Don't really care to see how their little "dysfuntional family" was saved by a rock-n-roll therapist.

:OMG: Just when you thought they couldnt get any worst lol Now they want to be the Sopranos of metal and release a movie of them with a therapist they pay $40,000 per session LoL .. they really need to get rid of Bob Rock, their recent bassist as well and dig up Cliff for a reunion. Also go back with Flemming as their producer and get back on Megaforce records. <shrugs> :yuk: :yell: ::: puts on some Ride The Lightning on and tries to remind myself this is only a nightmare its not real ::: :headbang:

:OMG: Just when you thought they couldnt get any worst lol Now they want to be the Sopranos of metal and release a movie of them with a therapist they pay $40,000 per session LoL .. o_O they really need to get rid of Bob Rock, their recent bassist as well and dig up Cliff for a reunion. Also go back with Flemming as their producer and get back on Megaforce records. <shrugs> :yuk: :yell:

I would vote for a reunion with Flemming too, Thanks for Bringing that up!!!!! I just saw where the T-Shirt disc combo is list @ $23.98!!!!!
The Disc it's self is $9.98, I can get it for $7.98....
I might get it for shits & giggles & burn you all copies....
SIXXSWINE-\m/