Megadeth - END GAME

Priest of Evil

Adores the Number 666
Dec 1, 2005
Officially released on Sept 11th but has already leaked about the place.

Lots of great reviews, that back up claims its the closest thing to RIP in a long time. I can't wait to hear, can't wait to launch the albume either in Adelaide. So if you're in SA on Sept 12 come out for a new dawn of thrash in our city, Apocalyptic City!
Apocalypticweb.jpg

And straight up from the start of this album, I know it is gonna be fucking awesome, I love ho w Dave see's Metallica make a fucking good album, and steps up, a shame when they make a not as good album he does the same

And straight up from the start of this album, I know it is gonna be fucking awesome, I love ho w Dave see's Metallica make a fucking good album, and steps up, a shame when they make a not as good album he does the same
:lol:
True but I think in the end game, Dave's proves that killing is his business...:headbang:

mate flung me a promo copy and fuck me sideways, it's awesome! :headbang:

I have honestly not liked any Megadeth stuff post Peace Sells. . . but this even kicks the shit out of that!
it's uber-brutal!
canes Death Magnetic entirely.

solid thrash, pure enjoyment, but makes me wonder why Dave never released any album like this before.

but the politic stuff is a bit annoying, the near spoken word song of Bodies is a bit weak but surprisingly the ballad track, The Hardest Part of Letting Go...Sealed With a Kiss is actually both technical and moving, so it makes up for it.

Highlight tracks are definitely 44 Minutes, The Hardest Part of Letting Go...Sealed With a Kiss and Head Crusher. :headbang:

I loved the intro instrumental, not long and drawn out like the competitions on their last album, it is a good instrumental, don't get me wrong, but fuck it is drawn out in places

You gonna buy the CD as well, or do you settle for mp3s?

Thanks for the heads up Tez. I'll have a listen.

FUCK IT i work friday nights (melb gig on a fri nite) but i've decided im gonna talk to my bosses on monday and hopefully see if i can get someone else to do my shift i really wanna see Megadeth aswell as seeing Slayer :(

Do it, Tez, do it!

How much does it cost to buy an album of mp3s? I like having the cover to look at. :)