Megadeth - END GAME

Great album. Mustaine's still got it. I rank this up there with his best efforts. Probably after RIP and PSBWB.
2nd best release this year for me. Mastodon is still number 1 :)

Bring on the tour !!!!!!!!!!

It is a great album. From the get go you just know its gonna be complete guitar wankery awesomeness and it doesnt fail to impress!

Now to see if it will last the test of time and stay up there with the classics.

Well aren't you a bloody spoilsport :p

My apprentice has just discovered how fucking awesome 80's thrash can be, and in the last few days I have only heard Slayer, Anthrax, Testament, and Megadeth, I don't mind, because it is awsome seeing someone developing a new flavour in their music taste

I had my first listen today and really enjoyed it. I wouldn't say it is their best since RIP or anything though, as I really rate The System Has Failed. The songwriting on that is really strong even if the album isn't as thrash as the 2 later albums. That said, Endgame rips, and I shall pick up a copy tomorrow for further listening!

Yeah I'm a fan of TSHF as well. Still haven't got the new album; will try to do so in the next week or so.

Spiff, did you ever manage to pick up The System Has Failed?

With that in mind, I'm gonna listen to it now.

I believe so. Pretty sure I've listened to everything now. Megadeth hasn't done anything for me since Cryptic Writings so I don't know if I consider myself a fan anymore.