Megadeth in Seattle

DarkNoise

Grotesque Butchery Rabbit
Well, now that I have a chance to sit down and write a brief review, here it goes:

EXODUS KICKED ALL ASS! I only caught the last couple songs cause I was stuck at work later than I should've been (fuck the public).

Megadeth was amazing, if only it wasn't a seated venue, I HATE seats. And there were some really messed up people. One guy kept running by and high fiving everyone, one was running around flailing his arms in a neon reflective hat and holding his cell phone high, and there were a lot of creepy old dudes. There was also one guy who got way too into the drumming.

The set list made me almost entirely happy, I just wish they would've played Into The Lungs of Hell.

This is the setlist as I remember it (Don't remember the order unfortunately)
Trust
A Tout Le Monde
Train of Consequences
Symphony of Destruction
Hangar 18
In My Darkest Hour
Skin O' My Teeth
Angry Again
Wake up dead
Peace Sells
Tornado of Souls
Blackmail the Universe
Die Dead Enough
Kick the Chair
Scorpion
I Know Jack
Something I'm Not
Truth Be Told
Of Mice And Men
The World Needs A Hero
Mechanix (Ending song)
Holy Wars / Punishment Due (Encore)

I'm not completely positive that TWNAH was played, but I think it was... overall a 2 hour set though, I was stoked. I REALLY wish I would've caught Exodus too though =(.

Dave gave a shoutout to exodus though, saying that everyone always talked about the big 4 (Megadeth, slayer, etc) but it should be the big 5 because of Exodus... HELL YEAH!

Anyway, I'll shut up now. Anyone else at any of the Megadeth shows that could verify my set list? I'm gonna burn a couple CDs of the tracks they played live.

THats a nice set . I wish one day I could see them perform MARY JANE though. I love that song. I loved the live RA DVD when they did Hook in Mouth. That kicked ass. Im surprised they didnt play BACK IN THE DAY. That would seem like a good live song.

thats a great setlist. To bad they played the mechanix. I'm gonna say it. I love megadeth more than metallica and even though Dave wrote most of the riffs in the song. Metallica's four horsemen is better than mechanix. Besides, he never plays anything from killing is my buis other than that lame song. He should play chosen ones, looking down the cross, or skull beneath skin, y'know, something cool to here.

You got a really good setlist, but i think we got Set The World Afire, either that or i was just completely out of it and too excited seeing megadeth, but since you got mechanix and some other songs we didn't it wouldn't surprise me if we got set the world afire and you didn;t.